Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
Plans and caravans
Rey - 9 years ago
Juliette and I plan on starting our trek from Boston on Memorial Day 5/26. Layover in the usual place in Staunton, VA that night. There we usually pick up some of the NY crowd (Kevin, Maurice, Stefan etc.) that stay in the same hotel. Following morning the usual is to get breakfast at Rowe's and meet up with some of the MD, DC, VA contingent. After that the group pushes to LS.

Anyone is free to join us. The more the better smiling bouncing smiley

Counting the days.

-Rey

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2014 03:19PM by Rey. (view changes)
... taking off early Tuesday morning towards Atlanta.
On Wednesday I'll hook up with the usual suspects and we continue to Little Switzerland.
It feels good to start making plans!
Happy Porscheing
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
and it says we're booked starting Monday the 26th. I'm not sure what prompted me to book that night too. Must have been in a stupor from the previous night.

Hmm maybe we will go day even earlier. I would expect that Karl and Ron should be there Memorial Day??
Hey guys,

Looks like I booked a room starting on the Tuesday, most likely after some drinking I'd imagine, So I'll be arriving late Tuesday afternoon.

Jeff
Cool!
Rey - 9 years ago
Juliette and I may go over to the Biltmore Estate and poke around Asheville on Tues but for sure will see you at LS in the afternoon.
Bev and I will be leaving NE Ohio on Tuesday morning and traveling south on I77. We would love to meet anyone somewhere along the route and caravan in. I also posted a notice on the BRBS board.

Driving a new-to-me '09S in Aqua Blue Metallic. It does .5 past light speed. I made the Kessel run in less than 12-parsecs.
Motto: If you have your top up, that storm outside had better have a name!
Motto 2: Having the top up on a convertible is an oxymoron. Don't be a (oxy)moron.
There used to be a meet up on Wednesday evening at the Holiday Inn in Staunton. If I can leave on Wednesday that is on my agenda. Coming down from SE PA.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login