Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
Some of us from the Northeast are planning to stay in Roanoke, VA on Tuesday night. Anyone else coming through there then?
Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Haha, I never saw this post, Stefan - but the Boxster gods brought me to stay in your hotel in Roanoke anyway and run into you!

BTW, for future trips, I recommend this place as a good stop over. Tru by Hilton is a budget friendly ($82 with my Hilton Honors membership) chain that has everything you need for a one-nighter, but nothing that you don't - and is new and clean. I compared it to a current day dorm (not my dorms from the '70's) room. It's right off of 81 and has gas stations, a car wash, and places to eat dinner nearby. Plus, if you want to hop on the BRP, there is access close by off Rt 220 in Roanoke, or - as I did - you can drive further down 81 and pick it up later.

Gary

2003 Boxster Base - Midnight Blue Metallic, Savanna Beige, Metropol Blue
thumbs up
Boxsterra - 4 years ago
Great meeting you, Gary. Fun times.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login