Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
BRBS 2013
KevinR-MedinaOhio - Monday, 11 March, 2013, at 9:39:34 pm
The site is being updated. We cannot yet register, but we can fill out the Roster, which I have done. Yippee!

78-days and counting

Driving a new-to-me '09S in Aqua Blue Metallic. It does .5 past light speed. I made the Kessel run in less than 12-parsecs.
Motto: If you have your top up, that storm outside had better have a name!
Motto 2: Having the top up on a convertible is an oxymoron. Don't be a (oxy)moron.
Re: BRBS 2013
Mark from SC - Tuesday, 12 March, 2013, at 7:34:09 am
Just registered as well!
Jaay - Wednesday, 13 March, 2013, at 2:49:49 pm
Unfortunately we will not be attending this year. Work has gotten in the way.. If anyone needs a room at the switzerland inn we have not yet cancelled our reservation.
Boo sad smiley *NM*
Boxsterra - Saturday, 16 March, 2013, at 9:18:23 am
KevinR-MedinaOhio - Saturday, 16 March, 2013, at 9:11:17 pm
Lee,

Although the Summit officially starts Thursday afternoon, there are some really good events scheduled for Wednesday and Thursday afternoon. Think about coming down Tuesday evening so you can attend the pre-events.

Looking forward to meeting you and seeing your car.

Driving a new-to-me '09S in Aqua Blue Metallic. It does .5 past light speed. I made the Kessel run in less than 12-parsecs.
Motto 2: Having the top up on a convertible is an oxymoron. Don't be a (oxy)moron.
EricG - Monday, 18 March, 2013, at 3:36:50 pm
Jay,

We're looking for a room, please advise...

Eric
orange987 - Saturday, 16 March, 2013, at 6:02:29 pm
New to this board, but a regular on Boxster and Cayman Registers..... PCA (Chicago Region) member since '84. Looking forward to my 1st BRBS this May. Have 2008 Boxster Limited Edition #57/250 (ORANGE), purchased in June 2010 with just under 20k.....now have 45.5k. Besides attending my 28th consecutive Parade last year in SLC, I also participated in my first Boxtoberfest and PCA Escape in 2012.

Lee
Welcome...
Pedro (Odessa, FL) - Saturday, 16 March, 2013, at 6:35:52 pm
.... to the board.
You have good taste in car color. smiling smiley
See you in Little Switzerland May.
Happy Boxstering
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Rusty in LKN - Monday, 18 March, 2013, at 9:24:44 am
Signed the roster but haven't registered yet. Working out logistics with the wife. Hopefully we can make it again this year.
Re: Some pre-BRBS Info
KevinR-MedinaOhio - Saturday, 30 March, 2013, at 9:11:53 pm
Pre-BRBS Email Info

Re: Some pre-BRBS Info
KevinR-MedinaOhio - Wednesday, 24 April, 2013, at 1:46:40 pm
Registration opened yesterday.

Rusty in LKN - Wednesday, 24 April, 2013, at 1:56:36 pm
Got the green light from the wife. I'll definitely be there. Woohoo!!! Will get registered as soon as I find out if my nephew is coming with me or not. Look forward to see you all there again.
Hey, Guenter!
KevinR-MedinaOhio - Saturday, 4 May, 2013, at 11:15:26 am
re: Convoying

We want to tag-along this year; when will you be posting your convoy info on the BRBS site?

We live along I77 and would meet you at the Fairlawn, Ohio exit.

Re: Hey, Guenter!
Guenter in Ontario - Saturday, 4 May, 2013, at 5:03:41 pm
CanAm Caravan is up and ready.
Re: Wanting to Join A Caravan
KevinR-MedinaOhio - Sunday, 5 May, 2013, at 8:36:35 am
We live in NE Ohio along I77 and would like to join a caravan passing thru the area Tuesday. We will be participating in Wednesday's events, so will be making the entire trip in one day. Can we hookup with a group going down that day who either passes by us, or whom is meeting in Beckley, WV?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login