Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
Greetings BRBS'ers!

We're putting together the Saturday Tech Session for BRBS 2013 and different from previous years, we're not requesting for your feedback on what you want us to cover, but rather we're letting you know what we're going to talk about, to make sure you know about it and make it a point to be there.

Saturday will be a very informative and economically rewarding day for attendees of the BRBS Tech Sessions.
We will have two main tech sessions: How to Make your Porsche Faster (Stefan) and IMS Fix (Pedro).
Both sessions will have hands-on instruction and props to demonstrate and explain our points.
After lunch, we will move to the parking lot to do installations, quick fixes, etc.

Stefan's session will cover all relevant factors of "How to Make Your Car Faster" from A to Z.
It will not just cover the expected: add HP to your engine, but will touch on multiple factors to make it faster.
It will be very instructional and exciting.

During my session we'll be talking in depth about the IMS issue.
I'm sure you've heard of the Intermediate Shaft (IMS) issues that plague all M96/M97 Porsche engines from 1996 through 2008 (inclusive).
You may also be aware of the different band-aid fixes that have been offered by third parties since the problem appeared some years ago.
As soon as we realized that there was a problem, we started learning about it, obtaining difficult to find data and developing an economic final fix.

I'm extremely happy to announce that we will unveil the TechnoFIX at Saturday's tech session at BRBS 15.
This solution will completely fix the IMS bearing issue in all wasserboxers and can be economically installed into any M96/M97 Porsche engine without having to remove the engine from the car or worse, having to crack-open the engine block on the 2006 and newer cars with the larger single-row IMS bearing. My fix works on all Boxsters ('97 through '08), all Caymans ('06 through '08) and all Carreras ('99 - '08).

We will demonstrate (with a half cut-out Cayman motor that we're binging with us) how and why the TechnoFIX works and we will offer a very attractive discount for anyone ordering that day. TechnoFIX Kits will begin shipping immediately after BRBS, on June 3rd.

Also, just as in previous years, if any BRBS attendee wants any of our TechnoProducts, especially the brand-new TechNOwind for the Boxster981, if you pre-order before 5/24/13, we will bring them to BRBS (free shipping) and will install (most of our products) at no charge during the event.
Check out all of our TechnoProducts and then contact us to order. Feel free to contact us with "special requests'.

Thank you all and we'll see you in Little Switzerland and The Diamondback (NC 226A) in only a week!

I promise I'll be there "in person" this time winking smiley

Happy Porsche-ing,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
I am interested in the TechnoFIX KIT and taking advantage of the "very attractive discount". However, I will not be at BRBS 15. Can you provide technical/cost/warrantee information in advance of BRBS 15 so I may make a decision and would I qualify for the discount if I ordered by Saturday but was not present?
That is a BRBS offer only, sorry. *NM*
Pedro (Odessa, FL) - Tuesday, 21 May, 2013, at 9:07:16 pm
Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
I can't wait to see this. Put me on the list for the pre-order.
Just come to BRBS and get one smiling smiley *NM*
Boxsterra - Thursday, 23 May, 2013, at 10:00:01 pm
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login