Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
ANOTHER GREAT BRBS! In my limited experience (5 BRBS's), this was the best yet! Great weather, great people and great cars. The Boxster Bar was awesome as usual smileys with beer. Carl, Ron and the rest of the planners did an incredible job of keeping things moving thumbs up. I can only imagine the work that goes into organizing this event.

Only thing missing was the presence of Queen Kathleen and Mike. Long live King Bryson and Queen Kathy.

Cheers!

mike

Lawdevil
2013 Boxster S - Agate Grey,
2016 Macan Turbo - jet black
Cashiers, NC & Atlanta
Ryan and I had such a fantastic time this weekend at BRBS XV! We enjoyed our time with such wonderful new and old friends, and thanks a million to Maurice, Stefan, Pedro, and everyone else who helped us diagnose and fix problems with my dad's rehabilitated car. Porsche people are the best!
Re: Just back from BRBS! Less than a year to BRBS XVI
Ryan_K - Tuesday, 4 June, 2013, at 1:02:45 pm
We had a great time and will definitely be attending next year. This was my first BRBS and everyone just felt like family (in a good way) smileys with beer

A big thank you to Maurice and Stephan and everyone else for spending so much time working on Chuck's Boxster! After we got back home, I followed your recommendations and fixed the mal-formed foam drain underneath the top with a hair dryer and a weight. Worked like a charm. Now, to get that hinge fixed...
Just got home after driving a total of 1837-miles this week.

It was great seeing people from last year and meeting new people. Bev and I had a great time and have already booked our room for next year.

Next up: The Porsche Parade!

Driving a new-to-me '09S in Aqua Blue Metallic. It does .5 past light speed. I made the Kessel run in less than 12-parsecs.
Motto: If you have your top up, that storm outside had better have a name!
Motto 2: Having the top up on a convertible is an oxymoron. Don't be a (oxy)moron.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login