Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
The email from Karl and Ron appears to have a kart track photo as a clue to an activity planned for Thursday. So who is gonna start the smack talk? Maybe a little Ontario vs. Florida match is in order? ;-)

Chris - '01 Boxster - Seal Grey / Black / Black ; '87 944 Turbo (track beast) ; '86 944 - needs a new home!
... I'll take on Ontario winking smiley

Happy Karting
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Pedro (Weston, FL)
... I'll take on Ontario winking smiley

Pedro

........assuming it thaws out in time winking smiley

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
...and that appears to be far from a certainty! Up here we spend our winters ice karting, also known as snowmobiling. Hopefully this will translate to the track. Worked for Gilles Villeneuve! The facility looks great! I am excited about this event.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2015 10:14PM by Crooster. (view changes)
except for Pedro who is clearly going make mincemeat of everyone.
Boxsterra
except for Pedro who is clearly going make mincemeat of everyone.

What a tank half empty view. It ain't over 'till the winner crosses the finish line. winking smiley
I agree. At the very least I plan on making Pedro work for it!
... I mean, mincemeat?
Remember I carry a weight handicap of probably 100 lbs over Guenter and many more.
In Karting weigh really matters, especially with the four-strokers we'll be racing.
I'll need to bring a TechnoPower Kit to help me out winking smiley
Can't wait.
Happy Porscheing,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2015 04:05PM by Pedro (Weston, FL). (view changes)
True what Pedro says. When I raced 125cc shifter karts the weight of kart and driver had to be 385 lbs at the end of the race when you rolled over the scales. Some of the bigger guys could not make that weight and suffered quite a disadvantage, and that was on a much more powerful kart than what we will have. Luckily I had to add weight to my kart, but I'm not too sure that would still be the case! The 4 strokes we will get will be all about not scrubbing speed, sort of like a 2.5 Boxster on the track!
Found some video
Crooster - 9 years ago
looking forward to it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login