Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
You can now register for BRBS 2019 on the BRBS Roster page.
[www.brbs.org]

If you're thinking of attending, make sure you book your room right away. Apparently there are still a few rooms available at the Ridges Resort where the event is centered. Make sure you tell them that you're attending BRBS to get the BRBS discounted room rate.

The official BRBS events run Thursday, May 30 - Sunday, June 2, 2019. There will be an extra day event on May 30th, so if you want to take part in that, you should book a room starting Wednesday, May 29

The Ridges Resort on Lake Chatuge
3499 US-76, Hiawassee, GA 30546
(706)896-2262
[staynorthgeorgia.com]
It's at this time of year - at least in northern climes - that I find myself daydreaming often about BRBS with it's twisty roads and warm nights. I so look forward to it, all of it - even the 1,000 mile drive down from MA - and choosing our daily driving/sightseeing/dining activities. We'll miss Little Switzerland, but are looking forward to the new venue in northern GA. But, most of all, I look forward to seeing our "once a year best friends."

Gary

2003 Boxster Base - Midnight Blue Metallic, Savanna Beige, Metropol Blue
I know the organizers have been really hard at work getting everything ready. The Fun Run leaders, as far as I know, have all the information in. The information has to be all organized and signup information set up. So keep an eye on your In Box for an email that will have all the information that you'll need. There's a LOT of work to do with the change in venue, but I'm sure it's going to be worth it.
Schedule of events is up on the website, and registration is open.

Gary

2003 Boxster Base - Midnight Blue Metallic, Savanna Beige, Metropol Blue
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login