Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
What day are folks arriving at Little Switzerland?
Cris - Sunday, 8 May, 2011, at 6:55:38 pm
Anyone else planning to arrive Wednesday (June 1)? Just called LSI and appears I made reservation last year to check in on Wed. I suppose is not bad, since I'm making the long drive...What's one extra day for local sightseeing. Others?
Will be there Wednesday around dinner time! smileys with beer *NM*
Dave In MD - Sunday, 8 May, 2011, at 7:46:55 pm
Dave - 06 987 S coupe SG/NL; gone (but still my first love): 03 986 AS/GG/BK;
Ditto! *NM*
Pedro (Odessa, FL) - Sunday, 8 May, 2011, at 8:29:23 pm
Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Oops, not at dinner time ...
Pedro (Odessa, FL) - Sunday, 8 May, 2011, at 8:33:37 pm
... because we plant to hook up with the Atlanta "Gang" on wednesday morning, so we'll be there in the early afternoon I guess.
Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Ditto.....ditto smileys with beer *NM*
Gary in SoFL - Monday, 9 May, 2011, at 11:21:54 am
Assuming the ATL folks leave Wed morning...
Cris - Monday, 9 May, 2011, at 5:52:36 pm
that should put us into LS early afternoon. Or, could take the more scenic route and get there just before dinner. Choices.
Coming up from Louisiana, will be there Wednesday also. Waiting for the up date on the BRBS site for caravan info.

Wayne #95 Limited S
Wayne
Coming up from Louisiana, will be there Wednesday also. Waiting for the up date on the BRBS site for caravan info.

If you click on the Caravan Planner, you can post your planned route. That way other people along your route can joint in. That's how the Can-Am Caravan got started a few years ago.

See you in 23 days. smiling bouncing smiley
The Can-Am caravan (cars from Ontario, Ohio, Pennsilvania and maybe Quebec?) will be arriving Wednesday late afternoon, early evening.

Only 23 days to go. Not that I'm keeping track or anything. smiling bouncing smiley

I think there's a Boxster Beer or two waiting for me at the Boxster Bar. the finger smiley
Sorry Can-Am friends but this year we will be arriving in LS on Tuesday,

I know, I know "Can- Am" but we rented a cabin for an extended stay.
Sorry you won't be joining the Can-Am caravan this year ....but on the bright side, the members of a caravan will know that, with your early arrival, there'll be a round of beers ready and waiting when we arrive. grinning smiley
Since I be there "First" may maybe there wound be any Beer left
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login