Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
...and joining up with the Atlanta Gang on Wednesday morning for the ride up to Little Switzerland.

If anyone else down here is interested, please let me know.

Gary Hellman
After you let Gary know...
Christian in Atl - Tuesday, 17 May, 2011, at 4:13:38 pm
Please sign in for the ATL/FL caravan entry on the BRBS web site.
thumbs up *NM*
Gary in SoFL - Tuesday, 17 May, 2011, at 4:52:20 pm
Planning to leave early Tuesday..
Cris - Wednesday, 18 May, 2011, at 12:12:09 am
E. Ft Laud and driving straight through via I-75 to ATL. Google maps says it should take just less than 10hrs to NE ATL - where hotels are less expensive and Elan is 40 min away... which is OK too (Elan is almost 3x as much). Open to caravaning from S. FL if anyone is interested.
Re: Planning to leave early Tuesday..
Guenter in Ontario - Wednesday, 18 May, 2011, at 8:48:45 am
lithium1330
E. Ft Laud and driving straight through via I-75 to ATL. Google maps says it should take just less than 10hrs to NE ATL - where hotels are less expensive and Elan is 40 min away... which is OK too (Elan is almost 3x as much). Open to caravaning from S. FL if anyone is interested.

If Google puts it at 10 hours, that means it will take less than 9 hours with the Boxster - less than 7 if you're travelling with Pedro. winking smiley

..........unless traffic is the way it was first weekend in April. Traffic was really packed. I think it was snowbirds headed home. It took us a good extra 2 hours to Atlanta from Sarasota.
Re: Planning to leave early Tuesday..
Gary in SoFL - Wednesday, 18 May, 2011, at 10:54:18 am
Canadians ARE snowbirds, Guenter grinning smiley

I've caravaned with Pedro enough times with him towing that little trailer to know 7 hours is out of the question, plus the GA Highway Patrol, while very efficient, are none too friendly.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2011 10:55AM by Gary in SoFL. (view changes)
Re: Planning to leave early Tuesday....You've got a PM
Gary in SoFL - Wednesday, 18 May, 2011, at 11:47:23 am
See my post above....and I have a convenient place to stay in north Atlanta.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login