Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
Thanks for another memorable getaway everyone!
Cris - Tuesday, 7 June, 2011, at 9:17:35 pm
Nina and I had a great time again this year! It was fantastic to catch up with old friends and make new ones. Sorry we didn't really had the opportunity to say goodbye to everyone.. We left LS under the cover of darkness Sunday morning determined to make the 800mi drive to Ft Lauderdale in one day. Like 2010, the drive home this was uneventful, no drama, no police and no ticket - left LS at 5:45am and arrived home around 5pm. I have to admit, I'm not sure I'll be able to make that one day drive again next year. I had toothpicks to prop my eye lids open. ;-) I think this is the year I'll teach Nina how to drive a manual, so she can share drive at the next one. Honestly, I'm still recovering 2 days later. :-s

Anyways... Karl & Nell, Ron & Mary coordinated a great location and organized a fun filled event, and everyone made it unforgettable.

Here is a short clip of the 226A from South to North on the South-side of the loop. Christian is, as you can see, very fast around these roads. It also got me wondering if he actually drives up to LS to practice when he can. smiling smiley I have a couple more that I'll post when I catch up on sleep.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sQf3tG5ILs[/video]

Thank you all again!

Cris
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login