Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Stereo stuff for sale Sub, door etc.
Jaay - Wednesday, 23 May, 2012, at 3:20:34 pm
1. I just upgraded to 6.5" speakers in my doors so I am getting rid of my 5 1/4 They are Polk audio 5 1/4, I will get the model number when I get back out to the garage. I believe I still have the original box for them too. - $50.00

2. Remember the guy who made the custom fiberglass rear shelf subwoofer enclosure? Well I was one of the luck ones to get one before he vanished. It has a shallow mount 8" pioneer subwoofer in it and I mounted 2 tweeters to it in the center. The tweeters can be removed and small holes left can be filled in if you'd like. It sounds great. I am getting rid of the sub enclosure because it does not fit with my 3.4 swap. I had the engine lowered and it fit with the stock cover but now I have a cayman engine cover and it does not fit. $300.00

3. I also have a component set from memphis audio. Tweeters, crossovers and subwoofers 5 1/4" Carbon kevlar cones. They were expensive but I just didn't personally like them. - $100.00 I have the box for them too. email me for pics and if you are interested.

Jason

djmanjay@yahoo.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login