Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
High quality pics of the tires:

[picasaweb.google.com]

Four 17" Michele Pilot PS2 high performance tires. I just purchased the rears, when my engine in my Porsche Boxster blew and sold my chassis to a dismantler!!! The rears are just three weeks old!! Look closely, and you can see the "hairs" still on the tires from the injection molding. The fronts are in really good condition... I purchased them early last year and they last me more than twice as long as my rear tires so you should expect these tires to wear equally if you are putting them on a performance car.

All four are are Porsche approved, "N3". The fronts are 205/50 ZR17, The new rears are 255/40 ZR17. From Tire Rack, the rears are $282 each, and the fronts are $203 each. So I figure $250 each for the rears and $100 each for the fronts. You won't be disappointed, my misfortune is your gain. There are no blemishes, no repairs, just great tires. I post on the Porsche forum PedrosBoard under bruce in philly... if you scroll back a few weeks you will see my story on my blown engine. I am also selling my beautiful Boxster S wheels that I had painted Ocean Blue with silver trim, and my hardtop... just wonderful... check them out here on Pedro's Board now.

Thanx,
Bruce
Not morte! Il vit! *NM*
grant - Saturday, 9 February, 2013, at 6:37:57 pm
Grant

gee-lenahan-at-gee-mail-dot-com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login