Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Tons of parts ...
Pedro (Odessa, FL) - Thursday, 15 November, 2012, at 6:31:02 pm
... from 6 Boxsters that are being stripped to go racing (BSR).

All of the parts are OEM (no aftermarket):

SPARE TIRES:
Spare tires, tool kits, tire covers.

COMPLETE INTERIORS (different colors):
Seats (leather), carpets, door panels, radios, speakers, airbags, steering wheels, sun visors, windstops, roll hoops, seatbelts, consoles, e-brake assemblies, front and rear trunk liners, above-the-engine storage compartments, etc.

SUSPENSION:
Struts, springs, sawybars, etc.

EXHAUST:
Mufflers, catalytic converters, hardware.

SOFT TOPS
Complete assemblies including plastic-windowed canvas, cab frames, top transmissions, top motors, cables, switches, etc.

A/C SYSTEMS
Complete assemblies including compressors, conderser units, evaporators, ducting, controls, high and low pressure tubing, etc.

DOOR SUBSYSTEMS
Glass, window regulators, locking mechanisms, switches, etc.

REAR SPOILER motors

More!

All parts are in South Florida but may be shipped anywhere (buyer pays for shipping and handling).

For questions or additional information, please write Pedro at: Pedro@Pedrosgarage.com or call (954) 385-0330.

Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/17/2012 02:56PM by Pedro (Weston, FL). (view changes)
Re: Tons of parts ...
UNYboater - Monday, 19 November, 2012, at 11:06:18 pm
My need is minor...I've lost a sun-visor mirror cover; the clip broke off.
The visor is lit so the cover has to have the little tab to switch the light off & on.
Thanks!

New information
Pedro (Odessa, FL) - Tuesday, 20 November, 2012, at 10:17:23 am
Greetings:

Thanks for your inquiry regarding used Boxster parts.

I may have misjudged the great interest that this announcement would make.
I thought that I'd get a few interested parties looking for a few of the parts I'm removing from the six '99 Boxsters which are being converted into Spec Racers.
Instead I've been inundated with several hundred requests for all sorts of parts (many not available in the 1999 model years), so I'm now reorganizing everything in order to better take care of the requests.

First, because of Thanksgiving and other previous commitments it'll be in early-mid December when I can have a semblance of organization with these parts.
I intend now to organize them in categories and put prices on the parts.
On the more expensive pieces I may be able to send photos if required.
On the lesser-priced parts a simple description and rating will be available.
I now see that I have to also take into account color (carpets, seats, tops, trim pieces, etc.) so I request your patience and help.

So that I don't bog down my primary business email address I ask you to send me a new request with the part(s) that you're interested in to: FastDude986@Gmail.com which I've set up specifically for this purpose.
Please put Boxster Parts in the subject line so that they don't get tossed to junk mail.

Keep in mind that for now, all of the used parts offered come out of 2.5 liter 1997, 1998 and 1999 Boxsters so there are no 6-speed tranny knobs, no glass-windowed tops, no 3-point steering wheels, etc., since those options were not available until 2000.
There are no aftermarket parts. These donor cars are all OEM with very few options.
On your parts request, please be as descriptive as possible and include the part number which will avoid mistakes.
Include color choice(s) as well. Let me know if you need the right or left side (in many cases the parts are different).

These are the general categories of parts available right now:
SPARE TIRES:
Spare tires, tool kits, tire covers.
COMPLETE INTERIORS (different colors): Seats (leather), carpets, door panels, radios, speakers, airbags, steering wheels, sun visors, windstops, roll hoops, seatbelts, consoles, e-brake assemblies, front and rear trunk liners, above-the-engine storage compartments, etc.
SUSPENSION: Struts, springs, sawybars, etc.
EXHAUST: Mufflers, catalytic converters, hardware.
SOFT TOPS :Complete assemblies including plastic-windowed canvas, cab frames, top transmissions, top motors, cables, switches, etc.
A/C SYSTEMS: Complete assemblies including compressors, conderser units, evaporators, ducting, controls, high and low pressure tubing, etc.
DOOR SUBSYSTEMS: Glass, window regulators, locking mechanisms, switches, etc.
REAR SPOILER: motors
More!

You can download a free PET Parts Catalog by clicking here: [www.porsche.com] which has the correct part numbers.
We will be building several dozen Spec Racers in the near future, so "new" donor cars will be coming in constantly and if we don't have your choice initially, most likely we will in the future.
Thanks for your understanding and support.

Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login