Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
it is, and October 8th and 9th, that weekend is the winner.

Firm commitments are coming in...enough of a trend to make this a definite getaway...

I will update those who have shown an interest, provided an e-mail has been provided! (eye popping smiley

After things are relatively settled here, I may post on 986forum.com for those who are "local" to the tri-state/Upstate/Montreal region.

If you have any suggestions or would like to help with the planning, etc... send me a PM with a phone number so that we can talk. OMG!

Regards, Maurice.
Hello TSBL'ers far and wide!

Gundo and I would like to invite you to our third TSBL road trip, Oct 8 and 9, and this time we're back in Lake George NY.

For those of you who have not yet committed to this trip, consider this your Short Notice. If the first two are any indication, it's going to be an Awesome event and super fun time, YES!!!!!!!

This time around, we're being extremely budget conscious, focused on getting together, driving a lot, and having one casual dinner. One extra added attraction is an "Everything You Have Always Wanted to Know About Your Convertible Top So That You Never Have to Worry About It Again" Tech Session. If you have any issues with your Top, send a PM to MauriceonLongIsland now to coordinate any needed quick repairs or potential issues. We want everyone to have a blast with what is sure to be awesome Top Down Driving through Fall Foliage in New York's Lake George Region....

We have reserved a block of room at the Choice Point Country Hearth Inn, which is in the heart of Lake George Village, close to everything, including shopping for the ladies. $120 for two weekend nights!

The hotel has a large, spacious parking lot with reserved "BOXSTER ONLY PARKING", free breakfast, etc. And yes, Goony Golf is just across the street.

Not luxurious by any means, though this trip is all about the cars and being out, playing that Symphony in Flat Six (thanks, Guenter!) in concert with all of your TSBL friends and associates.

Ladies will appreciate this getaway for different reasons, but this location at this time of the year is literally unforgettable.

Here is one website for bed and breakfasts and Adirondack inns in the Lake George Region: [www.lakegeorge.com]

Website for the hotel is here: [countryhearthlakegeorge.com]

This is a final notice for any of you who have not yet let us know you are interested so that we can keep the rooms that the hotel manager has blocked out for us. We'll give you a reservation code for the deal.

(For those who want to come up a day earlier or stay a day or two later, we can also get a special rate which will be lower than the weekday advertised rate of $119.99 for two nights.)

RSVP in the next couple days by PM here or to "schoir1@verizon.net" to let us know if you are interested, then we'll send you a packet of info to your e-mail address...

Regards, Maurice. smileys with beer
For those of you who are on the mailing list,check your e-mails for registration information and sign up within the next three days to make sure you get one of the blocked rooms at the special rate.

For anyone wanting to sign up who is not on the TSBL mailing list, send me a PM or post here and I'll add you to the list so that you can make your reservations.

It's shaping up nicely, with everything falling into place (even the anticipated fall foliage drives!) and the hotel manager could not be more accommodating.

There will be a check-in sign in the lobby, a reserved "Boxsters Only" cordoned off area of the large parking lot, and free breakfast every morning... The hotel's location is the perfect "base camp" at the foot of Lake George and this TSBL Part III promises to be a driver's event to remember.

9 Days to "Gentlemen, Start Your Engines"!!!

Regards, Maurice.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login