Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Too many words, font too small

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Own a Porsche? Join the Club.

MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige. Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
drivers should be able to read?

At least the sign lays it out quite simple. Around here, there'd be a lot drivers that should taking that right lane. smiling smiley
But I hear you. I complement the Canadians I drove with recently for their lane discipline. I found it so much easier to drive knowing they knew what they were doing. On a two lane road, when we got to three lanes going up a hill I never ever saw someone who didn't go immediately to the right lane. Not to say I didn't get passed, just everyone did it appropriately. Back in the good old USA and it was back to hogging the left lane for most.
Most of the offenders know this, yet insist on being "ass-hats". There are laws against it in a lot of states. However, police seldom enforce them.
AAA's magazine once referred to people who drive the left lane not exceeding the limit as "polite enforcers." I wrote to them (and it was published) saying these people are anything but. "They are rude, arrogant, and dangerous."

To me it's a simple Golden Rule: The left lane belongs to the fastest driver.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2011 07:35PM by Laz. (view changes)
This sign is near our home. It was 6 months after the highway construction was completed before a speed limit was posted. I had to take the photo opportunity.

a comment....
por911(bc) - 6 years ago
Nice, my favorite is the sign that says zero wait at the border. ; ) And or, it could be the sign that says "ferry at 24% capacity for next sailing".
Seems Legit! grinning smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login