Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
Is it a Porsche
mikefocke, '01S Sanford, NC - Wednesday, 8 December, 2010, at 10:29:33 am
Porsche and Audi fight over who designs the chassis for sports cars

Results Reported
A near Substitute
Laz - Wednesday, 8 December, 2010, at 11:05:37 am
It's interesting to read that Porsche will be doing some Lamborghini design work. Since I first saw Porsche's "There Is No Substitute" slogan in the seventies, I believed it to be one of the few with any credibility. The only other sports car brand that has come close in recent years, due to its mid-engined, four wheel drive configuration has been Lamborghini, even with the differences of perceived character and spirit between the two.
Re: Is it a Porsche
Toms - Wednesday, 8 December, 2010, at 12:42:56 pm
This new chassis architecture is similar to the Lotus developed one first used in the Aston Martin Vanquish. Look at all the new Lotus models and they all use the same modular underpinnings, including the front engine models.
This all rots....
JM-Stamford,CT - Wednesday, 8 December, 2010, at 11:05:31 pm
In a little while Porsche will just be a memory.
Sports cars and luxury car models. Figure, Porsche has seen all--sports cars, four door sedans and SUVs. Which company is know for its handling, Auid or Porsche. I'd think Audi would welcome the Porsche involvment. It could only improve on things.
Awe, come on JM, drink a little of this kool-aid...
Sheriff John - Thursday, 9 December, 2010, at 3:38:48 pm
...once you do, it's nice in here!

I once got mad when a SUV would blow by me in the curves, while driving my 996 S, but no longer. I just wave and say hi to my fellow driver!

Just think, a unified Germany!

winking smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login