Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Fell for the Boxster all over again.
JM-Stamford,CT - Monday, 13 December, 2010, at 8:57:28 am
As I posted some time ago, my Saab is a little under the weather. So I have been driving the Boxster every single day.

Rain, sleet, snow, hail. Luckily not more than 1/2 inch of snow... but you get the point...

Boy, what I have been missing. There is nothing like this car. Tossable, energetic.

I really do like the Saab, but there is NO comparison. I like the SUV too, but PLEASE - this is not even in the same class.

I am recommitted. The Boxster STAYS.

For the record, Boxtaboy is clearly off his meds. Or should perhaps get on them.
I'm with you JM.
TCinNJ - Monday, 13 December, 2010, at 12:34:09 pm
The days of leaving my Boxster in the garage when it's raining are gone.
I drive the car in all kinds of weather (short of a snow storm since I don't have snow tires, although I may go that way soon) and have really enjoyed it.
Once I convinced myself that it's a car that must be driven to be enjoyed I totally relaxed. If it gets dirty I can wash it.
If it gets a ding or a scratch so be it.
It's a lot more fun on the road than in the garage.
Re: I'm with you JM.
JM-Stamford,CT - Monday, 13 December, 2010, at 4:06:21 pm
See -- friends don't let friends drive SUV's
CarreraLicious - Monday, 13 December, 2010, at 4:58:01 pm
Hey, it's technically a crossover! grinning smiley
JM-Stamford,CT - Monday, 13 December, 2010, at 6:06:41 pm
Whatever, Talk to me AFTER you see your doctor. grinning smiley
Re: Fell for the Boxster all over again.
CarreraLicious - Monday, 13 December, 2010, at 1:52:35 pm
Hehe...good for you JM. smiling smiley I actually asked wifey last night if she thinks I should sell the Box because I liked the FX so much, and didn't seem to miss driving the Boxster at all. She told me that it's up to me, but the car's already paid for so why not just keep it as a fun car? I think I may need some of those Permagrin pills, and fast! grinning smiley
Ed from Long Island (Tampa)
05S Cobalt/Blue/Blue
From December 2010 Excellence
Roger987 - Monday, 13 December, 2010, at 10:47:29 pm
"The Boxster may not be in the headlines, but it remains one of Porsche's best cars."

Praise of the highest order, and found, no less, in the same edition of Excellence containing a glowing review of the (0-60 in 3.1 seconds) 2011 Turbo S.
Re: Fell for the Boxster all over again.
IFlyLow - Tuesday, 14 December, 2010, at 7:43:30 am
I know what you mean. Mine is daily driver, regardless of weather, but it sure is nice to drive the wife's X5 when it is cold and snowy. Regardless, SUVBoy doesn't have the same ring!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login