Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
either from the front or the rear then in a moment or two alarm on the sides -- so a few weeks ago I sent the unit in as per directions on the Valentine Research web site with a $45 check to cover repairs.

Got the unit back today with the check uncashed.

This is the second time I have sent the unit in for repairs and both times the Valentine Research returned the check uncashed.

Sincerely,

MarcW.
Minus 40 degrees... Is that Fahrenheit or Celsius?
time, with the un-cashed check in the box. Thinking there might have been a problem, mix-up, I called VR support and was told the unit had been repaired at no cost to me. Hence my check to VR was returned un-cashed.

I'm taking it on faith this is what happened this time too.

Oh, the invoice reads:

"VALENTINE ONE REPAIR CHARGE" [$]0.00.

I might add that I sent in the power cables along with the V1. The shipping instructions on VR's web site state that power cables should be sent with the V1 unit.

Sincerely,

MarcW.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2012 06:44PM by Boxsterra. (view changes)
Or they have new ones that sound better! *NM*
Laz - Tuesday, 14 August, 2012, at 9:02:43 pm
Minus 40 degrees... Is that Fahrenheit or Celsius?
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2012 09:04PM by Laz. (view changes)
perform flawlessly.

Well, there were a few moments when the X band alarm was back but I think the V1 was picking up another radar detector in a big rig that was I was slowly -- in traffic -- overtaking and eventually passing for the signal started out from the front arrow then switched to the side arrows and as I moved on by the big rig the signal switched to rear arrow.

Once past the big rig with its suspected radar detector the V1 settled down and flagged the usual radar signal hot spots along my commute route. Picked up a few bear sign too, but by the time I came up on the cruisers they already had a customer pulled over.

Sincerely,

MarcW.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login