Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
In my dreams...

Now that I have your attention, does anyone have a working link for BRBS 2013?

Thx
BRBS Website appears to be down right now. Seems to happen occasionally. The link is.

[www.brbs.org]

Roger, if you come this year, I'll show you a GT Silver Boxster.
Re: BRBS 2013 Info
KevinR-MedinaOhio - Saturday, 19 January, 2013, at 1:17:14 pm
Received last year from the event coordinators:

BRBS 2013 - May 29-June 2, 2013
Congratulations, once again, to King Claro and Queen Kathleen, two very deserving people. Here's some information you'll find helpful during their reign:

Lodging - As you may have heard, we finalized our arrangements with Switzerland Inn and are pleased to report that the Inn will be our main site for BRBS 2013. As we said the last night, you have first claim to your room at that Inn. If you haven't reserved it for next year by June 13, 2012, the room will be released to others on the waiting list.

If you want to change rooms, be certain to claim your existing room and request a change. That way, you ensure you have a space while we work on meeting your change request. This year, everyone on the wait list got what they wanted. We anticipate the same next year.

If you have any questions about lodging, write nikki@switzerlandinn.com and send a copy of the e-mail to us so we can follow up.

After June 13th, the event will be announced to the entire BRBS mailing list and the wait list opened to others.

Events - Since we'll be celebrating the 15th event anniversary, we intend to offer a full optional day of activity on Wednesday, May 29, 2013, as well as a full optional day on Thursday. If you have any suggestions for these activities, or for other activities throughout the event, please let us know.

Mailchimp - We're using MailChimp to avoid e-mail delivery problems and to give you greater flexibility in changing e-mail preferences. Log-in to MailChimp with any updates and to check your delivery options.

Shortly, we'll be moving the entire BRBS mailing list to MailChimp and retiring this list which is restricted to 2012 participants. Please ensure we have your current e-mail address.

Photo Gallery - Remember to check out the new Photo Gallery at www.brbs.org/gallery.asp and its perpetual scrolling and slideshow options. Because of the unintended schedule change and the large number of submitted photographs, participants saw very few of the photos at the event. It's worth visiting the gallery to catch some of the photos you likely missed.

Facebook - If you're on Facebook, be sure to "Like" the Blue Ridge Boxster Summit page to keep up with postings there.

Enjoy the summer, and drive safely!

Karl and Ron

Driving a new-to-me '09S in Aqua Blue Metallic. It does .5 past light speed. I made the Kessel run in less than 12-parsecs.
Motto: If you have your top up, that storm outside had better have a name!
Motto 2: Having the top up on a convertible is an oxymoron. Don't be a (oxy)moron.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login