Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
I called my salesman yesterday and requested the production date. He just called me and informed me my car is produced!!!! It's all done and just sitting on the dock!!!! He doesn't know the shipping date yet, but will let me know soon. I also requested he find out the name of the boat so I could track it. ..... He kinda laughed at that point. He then mentioned about the board smiling smiley

Now my car will be here the end of July or eary Aug smileys with beer ....... That's a month early and in time for my birthday!!!!

Joanne
It's kinda fun in what my friends thought was a strange way, to "stalk" the ship with car on board. Mine was on an NYK ship called the Cronus Leader. Have fun!

Tom
How did we manage without internet?
Joanne in OC - Friday, 28 June, 2013, at 6:43:33 pm
last time, I waited and waited, not knowing. Finally called the dealer and had another delay. Went to another dealer and they had the same car with a couple extra optons and I just bought it.

I do have to say, knowing the status is very helpful. At least I know it's made and on it's way. I haven't started the the stalking yet.

Joanne
Hey, that is great news!! I wonder if
Guenter in Ontario - Friday, 28 June, 2013, at 8:05:54 pm
our cars are sitting next to each other since mine is sitting, waiting to be shipped too? Hope they're behaving. grinning smiley

Not likely though. I'd think it would be a different ship taking things through the Panama Canal and up the west coast.

Hope you get it by your birthday!!!!!!!!!!! the finger smiley
And if they are not there together, we gotta come up with a way for them to meet

Joanne
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login