Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Groundhog day conundrum

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Pennsylvania's Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow this morning. That rodent tells us it's going to be 6 more weeks ...gasp.. of winter.

Ontario's Wiarton Willie didn't see his shadow and tells us it's only going to be 1 1/2 more months of winter.

OK, so who's going to be right? - so we can go from this.

to this...

...can't wait.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2012 07:38AM by Guenter in Ontario.
(view changes)

I n those conditions, I'd just find it a bit chilly driving a roadser the way it's ment to be driven - even with the bun warmers on. eye popping smiley smiling smiley

Guenter 2014 Boxster S GT Silver, 6 Speed Manual, Bi-Xenons, Sports Suspension (lowers car 20mm), Porsche Sports Exhaust, Porsche Torque Vectoring, Auto Climate control, heated and vented seats, 20" Carrera S Wheels, Pedro's TechNoWind, Sport Design steering wheel, Roll bars in GT Silver http://www.cyberdesignconcepts.com/guenter/
winking smiley grinning smiley *NM*
Guenter in Ontario - 4 years ago
Yogi Berra
Laz - 4 years ago
To paraphrase: when asked if he wanted his pizza sliced into 6 or 8 pieces, he said, "Make it 8. I'm really hungry."
Please send some of your snow to California, we'll gladly accept it. The Ski Season is a disaster and we are sitting at 30% of normal precipitation. sad smiley

While you're at it, Texas will take some off your hands, they are now delivering water in trucks to some drought stricken towns.
thumbs up *NM*
Guenter in Ontario - 4 years ago
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login