Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Groundhog day conundrum
Guenter in Ontario - Thursday, 2 February, 2012, at 9:36:37 am
Pennsylvania's Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow this morning. That rodent tells us it's going to be 6 more weeks ...gasp.. of winter.

Ontario's Wiarton Willie didn't see his shadow and tells us it's only going to be 1 1/2 more months of winter.

OK, so who's going to be right? - so we can go from this.

to this...

...can't wait.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2012 09:38AM by Guenter in Ontario. (view changes)
I n those conditions, I'd just find it a bit chilly driving a roadser the way it's ment to be driven - even with the bun warmers on. eye popping smiley smiling smiley

Guenter
2014 Boxster S
GT Silver, 6 Speed Manual, Bi-Xenons, Sports Suspension (lowers car 20mm), Porsche Sports Exhaust, Porsche Torque Vectoring, Auto Climate control, heated and vented seats, 20" Carrera S Wheels, Pedro's TechNoWind, Sport Design steering wheel, Roll bars in GT Silver
[www.cyberdesignconcepts.com]
winking smiley grinning smiley *NM*
Guenter in Ontario - Thursday, 2 February, 2012, at 10:44:34 am
Yogi Berra
Laz - Thursday, 2 February, 2012, at 6:24:04 pm
To paraphrase: when asked if he wanted his pizza sliced into 6 or 8 pieces, he said, "Make it 8. I'm really hungry."
Re: Groundhog day conundrum
BoxsterBob - San Carlos - Thursday, 2 February, 2012, at 12:10:41 pm
Please send some of your snow to California, we'll gladly accept it. The Ski Season is a disaster and we are sitting at 30% of normal precipitation. sad smiley

While you're at it, Texas will take some off your hands, they are now delivering water in trucks to some drought stricken towns.
thumbs up *NM*
Guenter in Ontario - Thursday, 2 February, 2012, at 10:30:27 pm
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login