Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
How about some Mary pics with the new toy. Totally NBC
Frissen - Saturday, 4 February, 2012, at 9:31:18 pm
Totally NBC but I know Mary pics are always welcome in the forum, hehehehehe... Mary with the new toy...

Sweet ride
Boxsterra - Saturday, 4 February, 2012, at 9:45:13 pm
How does it compare to a Porsche?
Re: Sweet ride
Frissen - Saturday, 4 February, 2012, at 10:12:56 pm
Boxsterra
How does it compare to a Porsche?

The R8 is simply amazing, this is how a sports car should feel in my view, I never thought I would say it but I love the R8, period. Its that good!
Wow! Nice wheels.
Eric (Plug Guy) - Sunday, 5 February, 2012, at 6:04:15 am
Audi ain't bad either. smiling bouncing smiley

Glad to see Mary...and the R8. Drove one a couple years ago before deciding on the Turbo Cab. Awesome ride.
not like it because she said her head kept bouncing off the seat back. it was an r8 v10 , manual. boxster is more useable. it is however very quick and we went up the Palisades Parkway , pulled into the overlook and the poor ferrari guy packed up and left. i think there were six cars, about an even split with coupes and convertibles. seems to drive "big" it's portly but still quick. was a lot of fun, they fed us too.
Clif R
not like it because she said her head kept bouncing off the seat back. it was an r8 v10 , manual. boxster is more useable. it is however very quick and we went up the Palisades Parkway , pulled into the overlook and the poor ferrari guy packed up and left. i think there were six cars, about an even split with coupes and convertibles. seems to drive "big" it's portly but still quick. was a lot of fun, they fed us too.

well, Mary liked the R8 a lot, more so than the Lambo SL

nonethelss and despite owning two "sporty benzes" and a Q5 she is now (at least that's what I want to think) convinced that nothing drives like a Porsche, hehehehehe

Lookin' good...
Dave In MD - Sunday, 5 February, 2012, at 8:57:49 pm
and the car ain't too bad either. Thanks for posting Frissen! smiling smiley

Dave - 06 987 S coupe SG/NL; gone (but still my first love): 03 986 AS/GG/BK;
No comment on the car, Gary? *NM*
Boxsterra - Monday, 6 February, 2012, at 2:36:07 pm
boxsterd
I still can't believe she's had 2 kids. Must have good genes.

you mean these two kids?
Have you seen "Senna" (the movie)?
Boxsterra - Wednesday, 8 February, 2012, at 9:58:44 am
That's how he got started. That's a cool pic. Talk about sibling rivalry.
Re: Have you seen "Senna" (the movie)?
Frissen - Wednesday, 8 February, 2012, at 1:20:20 pm
Boxsterra
That's how he got started. That's a cool pic. Talk about sibling rivalry.

I loved the Senna movie, the best driver in history, period.

Perhaps a bit more could have been extracted to make the movie, but since Senna was quite the character he was no much more footage was available I want to think, but Senna was all that and much more than shown in the movie.

Thanks, perhaps not the best pic I have these two at it, how about this one on race mode:

Tania, JD and Arturo my nephew fighting for position.

At one point I wasn't so sure if it was a good idea to have both brother and sister racing together, Tania was the 2010 Regional Champion displaying unprescedented talent, then at the begining of 2011 a huge accident between these two where JD just went at it with his sister I thought it was over, yet after rebuilding Tania's kart both contiued as nothing happened, JD went to race like there was not tomorow but two new contenders changed the game for the championship, still managed to win the 2011 championship.

For 2012 only Tania will continue to race, actually, she's quite excited to start the 2012 season

she's pure racing attitude and an unprescedented talent imo smiling smiley
I like her...
Pedro (Odessa, FL) - Wednesday, 8 February, 2012, at 2:05:22 pm
... concentration and focus.
Brings back a lot of memories.
I raced Karts from age 7 through 27 and enjoyed every bit of it, well maybe not the broken bones.
Once it gets in your blood, you can't let it go.
Happy Porsche-ing,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Re: How about some Mary pics with the new toy. Totally NBC
Frissen - Wednesday, 8 February, 2012, at 6:38:50 pm
couple more with the R8

and don't think we planned this shoot, we went for sushi at lunch and told Mary if she wanted a couple of pics with the R8, took out the camera and done, no special lighting, no special location, not even a flash on top of the camera just a D7 and lens, hehehehe

later in the afternoon at the kart track...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login