Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
basically a nightmare for people who like to drive

Source: [jalopnik.com]

reminds me of the Twilight Zone

Lots of people would benefit from owning one of those so they can attend to more important things like texting, tweeting, checking their facebook status and keeping up with their 495 friends.

....well, then there's the problem when electronics don't work as they should, not that anyone here has ever had an electrical issue.

When sensors get plugged / covered - specially here in the snowy regions, this becomes a 4 wheeled paperweight.

Obviously, it's not the vehicle for people that enjoy driving.
With GM's " checkered "history with bringing new technology to the marketplace, early adapters might be in for a little more excitement than they figured on.
...will be companies like Uber that want to provide ride services without human drivers.
Actually the Chevrolet Volt has been the best plug-in hybrid ever since it was introduced about 7 years ago!
Guenter in Ontario
Obviously, it's not the vehicle for people that enjoy driving.

it's a vehicle for people who want to go from point A to point B which will probably serve approximately 98.624% of people's needs.

I would be happy to be driven around most of the time that i need to go somewhere. i could look around and enjoy the scenery.

driving can become a hobby rather than a necessity.

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
Personally, I will not buy a car I can not drive to enjoy the twisty roads!

On the other hand, I won't mind letting the computer do it on the boring Interstates. .
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login