Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
Just got my second box
Alex Walker - Thursday, 16 December, 2010, at 1:03:55 am
I had a silver 97 tiptronic box for the past 2 years which was totaled about a month ago when I was hit by a drunk. Earlier today, I bought a black 2000 5 speed. Couldn't be happier! Glad to be back in the boxstering world. Now if only I could get used to driving stick in the Austin rush hour traffic a bit more quickly...

What kind of wheels are these? I'm thinking I'd like to paint the brakes red, debadge the rear, and get a newer top. Any suggestions?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2010 01:11AM by Alex Walker. (view changes)
Re: Just got my second box
IFlyLow - Thursday, 16 December, 2010, at 3:45:48 am
Those are turbo wheels. Good lookin' car, enjoy!
986rgt - Thursday, 16 December, 2010, at 6:24:43 am
Nice find, looks clean. I would suggest checking out Pedro's other site (Perdosgarage) for his instructions for refreshing the black on the radiator intake grills. Your's are pretty weathered and gray, its not a difficult task, and at the same time its a good opportunity to clean out the radiators, instructions also on Pedro's site.

Steve

Steve
Guards Red 1999
I'm not a race car driver, but I play one in 2nd and 3rd gear grinning smiley
Bob O - Thursday, 16 December, 2010, at 10:25:23 am
Alex you ARE trying to make your car just like mine! Red calipers, debadged, same color scheme. smileys with beer Go for it, it's beautiful. As Steve said, paint the intake grills too. Relatively easy and you'll be surprised at the difference it makes. Very nice looking car. I'm glad you're back. See you at Boxstoberfest next year....driving this time!

Bob
Alex Walker - Wednesday, 22 December, 2010, at 2:13:26 am
Here's a shot of it from earlier today:

Guenter in Ontario - Wednesday, 22 December, 2010, at 8:04:18 am
Nice sunset picture, Alex.

To make your picture look more timely, I could sent you a few truckloads of s**w. Now charge. smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login