Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.

... and Eric.
BumperPlugs.com has been the only steadfast and uninterrupted Sponsor of this board since it's inception in 2010.
If you enjoy PB then you can thank BumperPlugs by purchasing their fine products and services.
Happy Porsche'ing,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
... if it weren’t for BumperPlugs’ continuous support I wold have pulled the proverbial PLUG!
Happy Porsche’ing
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
In contrast with BumperPlugs which is a real sponsor, TireRack is a banner sponsor.
In order for us to get anything from the banner sponsor, PB members have to make a purchase through the banner.
Either TireRack is not reporting correctly or members aren’t using the banner link because we haven’t received anything from them in over 18 months.
Happy Porsche’ing
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla

I don't know about you but I never see ANY banner at all ...I log on, go the "main forum", and enjoy the discussion...I never see a banner..what's up?
Pedro, I have used the tire banner at least twice over the past ear. fyi

"Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!"
...bought many products over time.

- Painted bumperettes
- Painted console
- Short shift kit
- Door plugs
- Painted dash trim strips
- Painted ignition surround

...and about to see if I can match a rare color on my new-to-me 1989 25th Anniversary 911 with a couple painted bumper plugs for the nose. The best out there!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login