Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
981 at Geneva - more links
Guenter in Ontario - Tuesday, 6 March, 2012, at 9:53:35 am
[www.motorauthority.com]

Some more good photos here, including one that shows Nürburgring Nordschleife 7:58 min.
[www.autospies.com]
[www.bloomberg.com]
Notice he's at a Volkswagen party and it looks like there's DNA swimming around in the background.
That's the first time I saw the screen between the roll bars. It doesn't show up on the configurator.

Ya, I don't think he has much of a future as an actuary. smiling smiley

Driverless cars. ..meh. How can you talk to a sports car driver (as opposed to rider) about driverless cars?????? confused smiley
Great looking wheels..... Would look good on any 98x model
IIRC, the Carrera S did it in 7:41 *NM*
MikenOH - Tuesday, 6 March, 2012, at 3:10:39 pm
here's a swiss site with tons of good pics
frogster - Tuesday, 6 March, 2012, at 4:20:47 pm
including the $#&@ bentley suv! grinning smiley

[www.asphalte.ch]

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
Re: 981 at Geneva - some video
Guenter in Ontario - Tuesday, 6 March, 2012, at 6:08:26 pm
Here's a video review.

[youtu.be]
You've already come to terms with the purchase price of your dream. Hence, $2950 for that premium paint colour is all that separates you from eternal bliss. Buy it now while "manual gearbox" is still in the features list.

And, spring for the body colour mirror stalks. That won't make them entirely better, but their homeliness will stand out less.

BTW, can I have dibbs on the chrome exhaust tips from your current (soon to feel hopelessly dejected) Boxster?
....hmmmmm. I think that's going to be a lots of odds and a lot of ends. smiling smiley
Absolutely. It's going to be a bit of a wait yet. smiling smiley

Guenter
2014 Boxster S
GT Silver, 6 Speed Manual, Bi-Xenons, Sports Suspension (lowers car 20mm), Porsche Sports Exhaust, Porsche Torque Vectoring, Auto Climate control, heated and vented seats, 20" Carrera S Wheels, Pedro's TechNoWind, Sport Design steering wheel, Roll bars in GT Silver
[www.cyberdesignconcepts.com]
Roger987
You've already come to terms with the purchase price of your dream. Hence, $2950 for that premium paint colour is all that separates you from eternal bliss. Buy it now while "manual gearbox" is still in the features list.

And, spring for the body colour mirror stalks. That won't make them entirely better, but their homeliness will stand out less.

BTW, can I have dibbs on the chrome exhaust tips from your current (soon to feel hopelessly dejected) Boxster?

Well, yes. I've come to terms with the price. But my walet hasn't.

I'll be consoled in a few more weeks when the CURVEN8R comes out to play again. cool smiley So those chrome tips will stay exactly where they belong. cool smiley

Worse and worse the more I see
Charlie (Sacramento CA) - Tuesday, 6 March, 2012, at 10:55:09 pm
Anyone notice they have practically eliminated the most import 550 Spyder motif -- the fenders!

Look closely, there is virtually no bulges to the hood (or rear deck), to the degree the design was so messed up they added an artifical crease just to serve as an homage to where the curves used to be.

I won't be buying ones of these ever, I don't care how well it drives.

Re: Worse and worse the more I see
frogster - Wednesday, 7 March, 2012, at 12:59:29 am
the 911 is the same; a (nearly) flat hood.
i don't care for the new look myself. i think the old way was something that made a porsche look like a porsche. now it's gone.

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login