Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
[www.youtube.com]

For what it's worth.....

If you desire a new ICE Boxster or Cayman, move quickly.

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
... move very quickly.
But we will have a few more years of used or Pre-Owned ICE cars around.
When the EV takes over the ICE will go up in price.
Either way, as Gary said, move quickly.
Happy Porsche'ing,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2021 06:15PM by Pedro (Odessa, FL). (view changes)
My own experience is a useful data point. My wife told me last fall that she was interested in a newer Boxster. After looking for several months I became discouraged. At that point there was a link on a post here to the C&D test of the 718 Cayman T. I arranged an appointment with the local Porsche dealer and found out that if I wanted a new Cayman the only option was a delivery in February. To make a long story short I ordered the car and figured there would be a way to get it home. It was easier than I thought. The Porsche dealer is a sponsor of the Porsche Carrera Cup racing team and the salesman arranged to have the car transported to my house in an enclosed trailer. But yes, my experience is that new Caymans are in short supply.

SteveJ - 2021 Cayman T manual, 2010 Base Boxster sold
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login