Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Thanks G and Renee for hosting another fine TSBL gathering. It was terrific seeing old friends again, and the food was awesome. Where else can you get a free oil change and a great meal at the same time?! Lol. Here's a pic, but I'm sure there will be others posted...
Maurice and Gundo, thanks again for helping me basically do my oil change for me. winking smiley

Jaay, is also officially the quickest mechanic I've ever seen...great job on the motor mount swap. What did it take you??..like half an hour? smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2012 05:06PM by boxtaboy. (view changes)
Re: Another great TSBL session...thanks to Gundo and Renee!
Jaay - Saturday, 19 May, 2012, at 9:03:27 pm
Great day guys and gals. Great to see every one. Thank you to our hosts for once again opening up their home to us. Rich it was about an hour and change. Definately could have done it in about a half hour given the correct sercumstance. smiling smiley. See you all soon at Brbs.
the motor mount change would have been done in an hour if Jay didn't have me "helping". thanks for the education guys. TSBL lives on!
Great to get together with the TSBL crowd again and have a fun day of fixing things.

The weather, the setting and the food could not have been better. Kudos again to Gundo and Renee for making the event so special, as usual.

It was also the perfect prelude to the upcoming BRBS!

Regards, Maurice.
Jay, it's funny cause as I was helping you wiggle out the old motor mount through those coolant lines, I remembered the dealer telling me that they had to charge me extra for removing/flushing the coolant when they did my motor mount because the coolant line was in the way. Yesterday proves that you don't have to remove the friggen coolant hose to get that motor mount off!

Jack, I think next time we should have Jay help us do the underdrive pulley installation!
Good to finally be able to attend one of these meets. Brenden (Gundo) and Renee put on a great gathering with good food and a lot of work being done. Next time I will have my headlights de ambered for sure. Great to meet Jay, Maurice, Kevin the slow and Boxtah boy to name a few. The range of mods done to these cars was impressive and the speed that work was being accommplished was amazing...and everybody didn't have a spek or dirt on them. Wow! Great event and I hope to make another in the future. Special thanks to the Gundersons.

AKL
Another great TSBL! Thanks Gundo and Rene for hosting!!
Bring the pulley's and I'll put em on. 15mins per car smiling smiley (estimate) LOL. Depends on how much alcohol is involved.
Perfect day, nice ride down from the North Shore in MA. Deb & I got a bit too much driving in all that Sun! It was nice seeing everyone again. Thanks again Gundo and Rene for hosting. We stopped at Mohegan Sun on out way back and actually left with more than we arrived with!

Thanks Maurice for the advice on my door handle problem. I also learned about using my Griots orbital buffer watching Gundo use the machine polish, I am ready to tackle my car today!

-Eric
was watching Jaay muscle that motor mount out of Jack's car. Low-light of the day? Learning about Pedro getting hurt. Best wishes to him and to a speedy recovery.

Lily and Bode with their Uncle Danno and the pre-game prep - they enjoyed seeing everyone!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login