Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
aux/ipod for cdr 24
Steve (Morro Bay) - Wednesday, 4 July, 2012, at 1:41:53 pm
Has anyone here tried this aux-input kit from suncoast in a 2007 car?

[www.suncoastparts.com]

I don't have PCM, but I do have the cd changer. Assuming the kit would really work on my car, I'm curious as to whether or not I could do the install all on my own, or if some special (dealer only) porsche software or computer is needed to get it working.
Gives you head unit control of iPhone, better sound quality, charging and Bluetooth option you can add. Same price range. Very easy install if you do all in frunk, otherwise most is installed in frunk and then just run one cable to cabin for i(whatever) hookup. Eric at b-plugs sells them. There are some others options too but don't recall names.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2012 02:19PM by Burg Boxster. (view changes)
Re: aux/ipod for cdr 24
Eric (Plug Guy) - Wednesday, 4 July, 2012, at 4:45:53 pm
Yeah, careful on the fm modulation junk.

Email me for more info anytime: eric@bumperplugs.com

Dension Gateway 500 works on '03 through '08 CDR and PCM models, provides iPod, Aux and USB DIRECT CONNECTION to fiber optic loop. Bluetooth capable for PCM, otherwise all other features available for CDR.

We offer it on our Order page at dealer price, and can offer up some answers for you anytime on other options should you prefer.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login