Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Penske acquiring local porsche dealership
MikenOH - Sunday, 26 December, 2010, at 8:35:51 pm
Apparently, Fred Baker Porsche in OH is going to be acquired by the Penske group. Freddy Baker has been in the business for roughly 30+ years and is well known in the racing community.

Would appreciate comments on the quality of Penske Porsche dealerships from those that have used them--both pro and con. thanks in advance.
MikenOH
Apparently, Fred Baker Porsche in OH is going to be acquired by the Penske group. Freddy Baker has been in the business for roughly 30+ years and is well known in the racing community.

Would appreciate comments on the quality of Penske Porsche dealerships from those that have used them--both pro and con. thanks in advance.

some time ago. Over a year, cause it was owned by PAG when I was shopping Caymans in early 09.

I have not had any service done there and I never bought a car there, but I did try and based on my brief encounter I didn't seen any drop off in quality cause PAG owned the dealership. It may have just been this one time but keep an eye out for some fire sale prices. When I was looking at Caymans the Stevens Creek Dealership was offering left over new stock cars for big huge discounts from MSRP.

Sincerely,

MarcW.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login