Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Pretty rare
tom coughlin - Wednesday, 15 August, 2012, at 9:04:26 am
I was checking my local ads when I came upon this. How do you suppose they got that engine into a Boxster?

"2003 PORSCHE BOXSTER S CABRIOLET

3.2L 249HP, V6 MATED TO A TRUE 6 SPEED MANUAL GEAR BOX WITH ONLY 44,786 MILES. "THIS IS A VERY FAST CAR"
REAR TRIPLE BLACK, POWER ROOF, STEERING, BRAKES, WINDOWS, LOCKS, SEATS, HEATED SEATS AND PREMIUM SOUND.
SECOND OWNER, GARAGED YEAR ROUND, FULLY SERVICED AND LOVINGLY MAINTAINED. SECOND CHILD ON THE WAY, SHE MUST GO.
Re: Pretty rare ...and surprisingly, no pictures
Guenter in Ontario - Wednesday, 15 August, 2012, at 10:15:27 am
The rear is triple black. Wonder what the front looks like?

Maybe the front had to be repainted after stuffing that V6 in there. confused smiley

"Second child on the way, she has to go"
Sounds a bit harsh to me. Guess he was hoping for a male child. eye popping smiley
more than 180 degrees. At 180 degrees, you don't have a V. It's a straight angle or straight line.

Guenter
2014 Boxster S
GT Silver, 6 Speed Manual, Bi-Xenons, Sports Suspension (lowers car 20mm), Porsche Sports Exhaust, Porsche Torque Vectoring, Auto Climate control, heated and vented seats, 20" Carrera S Wheels, Pedro's TechNoWind, Sport Design steering wheel, Roll bars in GT Silver
[www.cyberdesignconcepts.com]
Kind of like the classic topological example of a doughnut and a handled coffee mug being equivalent: both genus 1. Not sure if topology can be considered with less than 3 dimensions, though.

Minus 40 degrees... Is that Fahrenheit or Celsius?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2012 11:26PM by Laz. (view changes)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login