Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Enjoying the Fall colours while we can.
Guenter in Ontario - Tuesday, 9 October, 2012, at 10:25:16 am
Hope all our Canadian members had a great Thanksgiving.

Here in Southern Ontario, we were fortunate to have Thanksgiving day as a beautiful sunny day with the temperatures rocketing from 30 F up to 50 F by the afternoon. So we took the opportunity to go out and find some of the Fall colours still left, since the wind and rain already took down a lot of the remaining leaves. We lucked out and did find some pockets of colour. Strange how that Silver Boxster always managed to nudge its way into most of the pictures. smiling smiley

Nice shots Guenter! *NM*
DougW - Tuesday, 9 October, 2012, at 12:19:16 pm
Re: Enjoying the Fall colours while we can.
Jim 'n' SC - Tuesday, 9 October, 2012, at 1:59:05 pm
Nice pics. We took a drive into the NC mountains last weekend but the weather was not good for pics.
Nice pix Guenter!
Cris - Tuesday, 9 October, 2012, at 8:29:47 pm
I'm heading up western NY this Thursday for the weekend (not in my Boxster unfortunately)... but this gives me something to look forward!
Re: Nice pix Guenter!
Guenter in Ontario - Tuesday, 9 October, 2012, at 10:56:36 pm
You might just hit Western New York at the right time. Up here, the colours are past their prime, so you should see some in the western part of the state this coming weekend.

Anywhere near Buffalo / Niagara area?
we went to Letchworth State Park today...
Cris - Saturday, 13 October, 2012, at 12:30:09 am
And between the foliage and roads that twist, rise and fall...It really made me miss living up here. Then again, I'm almost positive I'll feel differently as soon as the temp drops to the 50's. Heading to Niagara Falls tomorrow.... Looking forward to it.
Re: we went to Letchworth State Park today...
Pedro (Odessa, FL) - Saturday, 13 October, 2012, at 9:05:43 am
Letchworth Park is one of the most beautiful sights in the fall.
The company that I worked for was headquartered a few miles from the park and I got to visit it on many weekends where I was able to hike most of its trails.
IIRC the whole park was designed and landscaped by arborists during Roosevelt's presidency.
I'd love to go back again someday and ride the Genesee River whitewater once more.
Happy Boxstering
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Re: we went to Letchworth State Park today...
Guenter in Ontario - Saturday, 13 October, 2012, at 9:33:44 am
Cris
And between the foliage and roads that twist, rise and fall...It really made me miss living up here. Then again, I'm almost positive I'll feel differently as soon as the temp drops to the 50's. Heading to Niagara Falls tomorrow.... Looking forward to it.

Low 50's? It's 27 here right now - about 90 miles NW of Niagara. You may run into some rain tomorrow morning, but afternoon should be nice, maybe even get into the high 60's.

If you have a chance to get to the Canadian side, take a drive along the Niagara Parkway from Niagara Falls to Niagara-On-The-Lake. There should be some nice colours there and get to see the river in the background. There are also some nice wineries along that stretch, if you like that sort of thing. smiling smiley

Guenter
2014 Boxster S
GT Silver, 6 Speed Manual, Bi-Xenons, Sports Suspension (lowers car 20mm), Porsche Sports Exhaust, Porsche Torque Vectoring, Auto Climate control, heated and vented seats, 20" Carrera S Wheels, Pedro's TechNoWind, Sport Design steering wheel, Roll bars in GT Silver
[www.cyberdesignconcepts.com]
Lawdevil & CURVN8R - Wednesday, 10 October, 2012, at 12:08:59 am
Here are a couple form the NC mountains:
[i1197.photobucket.com]

[i1197.photobucket.com]
mcomet_CA - Saturday, 13 October, 2012, at 1:33:32 am
Lawdevil & CURVN8R
Here are a couple form the NC mountains:

Inverted...those are some sticky tires!!!
smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login