Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Just a few more for the palm tree crowd.
Guenter in Ontario - Sunday, 21 October, 2012, at 6:31:29 pm
Lucked out with one more sunny day today, so just for my southern friends, I forced myself to drive some backroads to Niagara in search of a few more colours before they're all gone and managed to find a few.

Just remember to send back some heat and sunshine in February. cool smiley
... and it dropped the temperature by a whopping 3 degrees winking smiley
We were at the beach today, and now I'm all sunburnt.
Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Whoa!!!!! 3 degree drop. You must have had your heater and bunwarmers on for the trip home from the beach. winking smiley

Hope this wasn't you.

[www.youtube.com]
Re: Just a few more for the palm tree crowd.
jwdbox - Sunday, 21 October, 2012, at 8:01:34 pm
Gee, thanks Guenter for your consideration winking smileywinking smiley While I have to admit those are some gorgeous fall colours and CURVEN8R looks great, we do have plenty of our own colors right here is "palmy" Vegas:

Where it was a spectacular day of sunshine and mid to upper 70s today. cool smiley
Guenter in Ontario - Sunday, 21 October, 2012, at 8:38:07 pm
jwdbox
Gee, thanks Guenter for your consideration winking smileywinking smiley While I have to admit those are some gorgeous fall colours and CURVEN8R looks great, we do have plenty of our own colors right here is "palmy" Vegas:

Where it was a spectacular day of sunshine and mid to upper 70s today. cool smiley

Watchaknow. You've finally learned the British spelling of colours, eh? grinning smiley

Nice picture. Great shot of the moon and mountains.

Guenter
2014 Boxster S
GT Silver, 6 Speed Manual, Bi-Xenons, Sports Suspension (lowers car 20mm), Porsche Sports Exhaust, Porsche Torque Vectoring, Auto Climate control, heated and vented seats, 20" Carrera S Wheels, Pedro's TechNoWind, Sport Design steering wheel, Roll bars in GT Silver
[www.cyberdesignconcepts.com]
jwdbox - Sunday, 21 October, 2012, at 8:48:20 pm
Guenter in Ontario

Watchaknow. You've finally learned the British spelling of colours, eh? grinning smiley

Nice picture. Great shot of the moon and mountains.
Thanks Guenter, 'British' ? Here I thougth that was unique to our Northern neighbors...grinning smiley
Guenter in Ontario - Sunday, 21 October, 2012, at 11:20:23 pm
jwdbox
'British' ? Here I thougth that was unique to our Northern neighbors...grinning smiley

...now about neighbours .....winking smiley

Of course it's getting to be a mute point. Soon it will just be "R U OK?" ...and that will be long paragraphs. ....sigh
I M GR8. thx 4 axn *NM*
Roger987 - Monday, 22 October, 2012, at 10:45:16 am
jwdbox - Monday, 22 October, 2012, at 6:37:27 pm
Guenter in Ontario
jwdbox
'British' ? Here I thougth that was unique to our Northern neighbors...grinning smiley

...now about neighbours .....winking smiley

Of course it's getting to be a mute point. Soon it will just be "R U OK?" ...and that will be long paragraphs. ....sigh
I tend to agree but a picture will still b worth 1K wds cool smiley
Guenter in Ontario - Monday, 22 October, 2012, at 6:59:15 pm
jwdbox
I tend to agree but a picture will still b worth 1K wds cool smiley

OMG, thx 2 dig cams, we kn rit bg bks qik!!! smiling smiley
Great shots! *NM*
SMILIN - Monday, 22 October, 2012, at 12:41:07 am
Cris - Monday, 22 October, 2012, at 9:33:43 pm
I'll chime in with one picture from my recent trip to western NY. Borrowed my dad's Audi TT for the trip. The TT is not the same as the BS... but more fun than any available rental.
Guenter in Ontario - Tuesday, 23 October, 2012, at 8:51:39 am
Look like you had a good trip. Still some colours on the trees, but just like around here, most of the leaves are already on the ground.

I agree with you on the Audi TT. I'm a big Audi fan and have loved their cars for years. I drove a TT before I bought the Boxster and at the time there was about $10K difference between a similarly equipped Boxster and TT. To me, the Boxster was easily worth the extra money - in looks, sound and handling.
Great pics, Guenter *NM*
MikenOH - Tuesday, 23 October, 2012, at 9:26:50 am
Naples986 - Tuesday, 23 October, 2012, at 12:30:00 pm
I was just starting to suffer from fall colour withdrawal as we won't be able to visit Blue Ridge this year sad smiley, thanks for my fix Guenter.
Guenter in Ontario - Tuesday, 23 October, 2012, at 6:36:01 pm
Naples986
I was just starting to suffer from fall colour withdrawal as we won't be able to visit Blue Ridge this year sad smiley, thanks for my fix Guenter.

Good grief. Say it ain't so!!!!!!!! Who's going to bring the moonshi....er Gatorade. sad smiley
danz76 - Tuesday, 23 October, 2012, at 1:55:08 pm
Beautiful pics and colors, thanks for posting. I'll be sure to post pics from the upcoming Porsches by the Bay event at the Mandarin in lower Miami. Plenty of sunshine, palm trees and great Porsches expected.
Guenter in Ontario - Tuesday, 23 October, 2012, at 6:37:53 pm
Looking forward to those pictures. Love to see Porsches from different parts of the country.

...and yes, pictures with sunshine too. Not getting much of that lately.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login