Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Today we celebrate ...
Pedro (Odessa, FL) - Thursday, 22 November, 2012, at 10:44:48 am
... Thanksgiving Day in the USA, so I want to wish a very happy Thanksgining to all who celebrates it.

Also, Happy 2nd Birthday to PedrosBoard.
Exactly two years ago today we went online.
Our deepest thanks to the thousands of you who became members throughout these two years.
We'd like to see more of you actively posting since only 50% of you just visit and read but don't post.
Last, but certainly not least, our very heartfelt thanks to the (very well remunerated) PB staff.
In particular, Boxsterra and Guenter.
Happy Porscheing
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Have a wonderful holiday. Thanks for doing all the work to create and maintain this community, and for sharing so much of your knowledge with us.

Grant

Grant

gee-lenahan-at-gee-mail-dot-com
Thanks Pedro, Stefan, and Guenter...
Dave In MD - Thursday, 22 November, 2012, at 12:01:20 pm
for all that you do to keep this place running. No other site that I visit on the Interwebs has the camaraderie that we have here. It always lifts my spirits.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! smileys with beer

Dave - 06 987 S coupe SG/NL; gone (but still my first love): 03 986 AS/GG/BK;
Re: Today we celebrate ...
Guenter in Ontario - Thursday, 22 November, 2012, at 12:28:28 pm
I also want to chime in an wish all our southern neighbours ..guess that's neighbors winking smiley a Happy Thanksgiving. I've always felt that we all have a lot to be thankful for. Enjoy your turkey dinners and treats. Don't blame your Porsches if they seem to be a little more sluggish off the line for the next few days. grinning smiley

It's a pleasure helping out here on the Board. I can think of no other places where I'd have my remuneration doubled every year. The people and pictures of their cars aren't bad either. smiling smiley
I'm still trying to find the "like" button
SMILIN - Thursday, 22 November, 2012, at 2:20:20 pm
Until I do, I'll just say thank you Pedro and all for keeping this place humming along, and happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Doug
Re: Happy Thanksgiving to All My Fellow Boxsterers!
KevinR-MedinaOhio - Thursday, 22 November, 2012, at 6:51:57 pm
It was 64-degrees today here in sunny NE Ohio, so we took the P-Car to my parents for Thanksgiving dinner. The top was down and the ride memorable.

It will also be one of the last this year, as it appears that this late Fall weather will be gone tomorrow, and it will be time to put the car away until next March.

Driving a new-to-me '09S in Aqua Blue Metallic. It does .5 past light speed. I made the Kessel run in less than 12-parsecs.
Motto: If you have your top up, that storm outside had better have a name!
Motto 2: Having the top up on a convertible is an oxymoron. Don't be a (oxy)moron.
And let's not forget our Sponsors...
Pedro (Odessa, FL) - Friday, 23 November, 2012, at 8:11:03 am
... BumperPlugs and Bert Smith Porsche who have supported this board since before we went online.
If you are purchasing a service or product that they offer, please consider them first.
Than you.
Happy Porscheing
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2012 11:12AM by Pedro (Weston, FL). (view changes)
Re: Today we celebrate ...
Mark from SC - Friday, 23 November, 2012, at 10:51:31 am
We do have a lot to be thankful for. Thank you guys for this board, and keeping us informed on everything Porsche. What a great group of people willing to help others.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login