Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Orlando mechanic
Humility - Saturday, 1 January, 2011, at 12:00:28 pm
I'm looking for good Boxster service here in north Orlando (Winter Springs, Lake Mary, etc). The dealership is decent but expensive .. looking for an alternative as i just went off Warranty. I'm not much of a do-it-yourself guy and can't tell a good mechanic from bad.

I tried Euro Image in Oviedo a couple years ago (on advice from PPBB ) and got pretty poor service. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance .. glad to see the spirit of PPBB alive!
Re: Orlando mechanic
edco - Sunday, 2 January, 2011, at 7:30:38 pm
German Excellence
1781 State Rd 436 (Semoran)) near Howell Branch Rd behind Original Mattress Factory
Winter Park, Fl 32791
407-678-6789 formerly known as Zotz Garage

Came recommended to me 5 years ago by many people from the previous BB as well as members of the local Porsche Club.

Got most of my work after the wtd expired on my 2005 Boxster S done their.

Also, there is a place on 434 in Longwood mear Florida Hospital that works on German Cras that I know handles Porsches but I have never used them and I can't vouch for their work.
Re: Orlando mechanic
jhbaik - Tuesday, 4 January, 2011, at 10:30:59 pm
edco
German Excellence
1781 State Rd 436 (Semoran)) near Howell Branch Rd behind Original Mattress Factory
Winter Park, Fl 32791
407-678-6789 formerly known as Zotz Garage

Came recommended to me 5 years ago by many people from the previous BB as well as members of the local Porsche Club.

Got most of my work after the wtd expired on my 2005 Boxster S done their.

Also, there is a place on 434 in Longwood mear Florida Hospital that works on German Cras that I know handles Porsches but I have never used them and I can't vouch for their work.

+1 to the former Zotz Garage. I have very good experience with them.

John in Orlando
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login