Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
BRBS 2012
Guenter in Ontario - Friday, 1 February, 2013, at 8:25:39 pm
Just finished editing and uploading some video taken on The Diamondback at BRBS this past year. We were on our way to Lake Lure from Little Switzerland. Our friends took the video so the CURVEN8R could get into the picture. Can't wait for June to arrive!!!!!!!!!

[www.youtube.com]
Re: BRBS 2012
KevinR-MedinaOhio - Friday, 1 February, 2013, at 9:06:07 pm

Can't wait for June to arrive!!!!!!!!!

It's in M-a-y. Don't make me wait longer than I have to. eye popping smiley

Driving a new-to-me '09S in Aqua Blue Metallic. It does .5 past light speed. I made the Kessel run in less than 12-parsecs.
Motto: If you have your top up, that storm outside had better have a name!
Motto 2: Having the top up on a convertible is an oxymoron. Don't be a (oxy)moron.
Guenter
2014 Boxster S
GT Silver, 6 Speed Manual, Bi-Xenons, Sports Suspension (lowers car 20mm), Porsche Sports Exhaust, Porsche Torque Vectoring, Auto Climate control, heated and vented seats, 20" Carrera S Wheels, Pedro's TechNoWind, Sport Design steering wheel, Roll bars in GT Silver
[www.cyberdesignconcepts.com]
Re: BRBS 2013
KevinR-MedinaOhio - Sunday, 3 February, 2013, at 9:42:51 am
Excellent video that brings back memories of the fun we had. Bev and I are looking forward to this year's event.

I hope Karl gets the site updated soon.

Driving a new-to-me '09S in Aqua Blue Metallic. It does .5 past light speed. I made the Kessel run in less than 12-parsecs.
Motto: If you have your top up, that storm outside had better have a name!
Motto 2: Having the top up on a convertible is an oxymoron. Don't be a (oxy)moron.
SMOOOOOTH driving, Gman.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login