Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
Spyder Posters
dak911 - Tuesday, 4 January, 2011, at 2:13:29 pm
Who else received a big SPYDER poster....Priscilla got one I didn't, now if I had a garage......
Guenter
2014 Boxster S
GT Silver, 6 Speed Manual, Bi-Xenons, Sports Suspension (lowers car 20mm), Porsche Sports Exhaust, Porsche Torque Vectoring, Auto Climate control, heated and vented seats, 20" Carrera S Wheels, Pedro's TechNoWind, Sport Design steering wheel, Roll bars in GT Silver
[www.cyberdesignconcepts.com]
See topic above, I'll trade ya....
Don't have one of those either. sad smiley sad smiley Please don't
Guenter in Ontario - Tuesday, 4 January, 2011, at 2:22:17 pm
post anything else that I don't have. You're really devastating the start of my New Year. winking smiley grinning smiley

Guenter
2014 Boxster S
GT Silver, 6 Speed Manual, Bi-Xenons, Sports Suspension (lowers car 20mm), Porsche Sports Exhaust, Porsche Torque Vectoring, Auto Climate control, heated and vented seats, 20" Carrera S Wheels, Pedro's TechNoWind, Sport Design steering wheel, Roll bars in GT Silver
[www.cyberdesignconcepts.com]
Re: Don't have one of those either. sad smiley sad smiley Please don't
dak911 - Tuesday, 4 January, 2011, at 2:28:42 pm
Hey, I didn't get it Priscilla did, I think it may have to do with the test ride she got at Homestead last fall....
Re: Spyder Posters
db997S - Tuesday, 4 January, 2011, at 2:30:57 pm
I didn't get one, but I did see two Spyders at my dealership this morning--one black the other silver. Must say, they look better in photos. I thought the back third of the car just had too much going on. I perfer the simple, eligant lines of the original. The top is way ugly, too. Very messy looking when on the car. It's not tight like the regular rag top. But, to each his own, I guess. That's why they make different versions of the same car. Gone are the days of Henry Ford and you can have a Model T in any color you want as long as it's black.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login