Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Friday Scan day - Hot Porsches
Guenter in Ontario - Friday, 8 March, 2013, at 1:15:44 pm
So Steve is having problems finding pictures of Porsches for the POTM pics. Let's give him lots of choices. Post a picture of your hot Porsche.

CURVEN8R in Death Valley. 104 F.

Hertz Orlando Airport has a fleet of various PCAR rentals. I understand they rent for $250-$500 a day. smiling bouncing smiley

There needs to be a rule about not reposting old pictures on scan day. winking smiley

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Gary in SoFL

There needs to be a rule about not reposting old pictures on scan day. winking smiley

There should also be a rule that anyone who has bought a new Porsche, should not be allowed to post until they post a picture of said car.
Guenter in Ontario
Gary in SoFL

There should also be a rule that anyone who has bought a new Porsche, should not be allowed to post until they post a picture of said car.

Yes....but we love Laz, otherwise cool smiley

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Gary in SoFL

Yes....but we love Laz, otherwise cool smiley

Laz? He's posted a HUGE batch of pictures compared to a paltry 0 posted by a certain member from SoFlo. eye rolling smiley winking smiley
It looks very clean! smiling smiley *NM*
Pedro (Odessa, FL) - Friday, 8 March, 2013, at 1:43:59 pm
Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Re: Friday Scan day - Hot Porsches
KevinR-MedinaOhio - Friday, 8 March, 2013, at 7:46:32 pm

Driving a new-to-me '09S in Aqua Blue Metallic. It does .5 past light speed. I made the Kessel run in less than 12-parsecs.
Motto: If you have your top up, that storm outside had better have a name!
Motto 2: Having the top up on a convertible is an oxymoron. Don't be a (oxy)moron.
Re: Friday Scan day - Hot Porsches
KevinR-MedinaOhio - Friday, 8 March, 2013, at 7:49:16 pm

Driving a new-to-me '09S in Aqua Blue Metallic. It does .5 past light speed. I made the Kessel run in less than 12-parsecs.
Motto: If you have your top up, that storm outside had better have a name!
Motto 2: Having the top up on a convertible is an oxymoron. Don't be a (oxy)moron.
Red Hot Rocks... and my Porsche
FrankZ, Chicago - Saturday, 9 March, 2013, at 1:01:15 am
smoking smiley

'01 boxster s, biarritz white/metropol blue, 123,456 smiles...
It looks hot smiling smiley
MikenOH - Saturday, 9 March, 2013, at 10:33:55 am

Man, after 3 months I am really getting the yips to drive this thing. Hopefully this weekend.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2013 10:40AM by MikenOH. (view changes)
Cool!
Laz - Sunday, 10 March, 2013, at 9:02:30 pm
Jeez, these are great looking cars. It's funny that my old CRX got more looks than my 2001, but the 981 universally makes heads turn.
grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley That brings back old memories of my first car
Guenter in Ontario - Monday, 11 March, 2013, at 12:01:57 am
Mine was not a convertible and it was a 1951 with four on the floor, 26 horsepower. So this '61 with its 37 horses would have blown my doors off in a drag race. Amazing how that little furry turbo can add 11 horsepower. That engine is almost as big as the battery. smiling smiley

I owned the car for a year and in that time, I passed one car. With it's tops speed of 55 mph, it only took 2 or 3 miles, but I did it. smiling smiley Then there was the electrical system by Sir Lucas - the Dark Lord. eye rolling smiley They don't make them like they used to - and that's a good thing.

Thanks for posting, Carlos.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2013 12:04AM by Guenter in Ontario. (view changes)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login