Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Are you ready for BrrrrrrrBS
Al in Melbourne Beach - Monday, 25 March, 2013, at 11:26:25 am
Here is what it looks like in NC this morning.

[i1339.photobucket.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2013 11:34AM by Al in Melbourne Beach. (view changes)
Hope the car is covered up, Al *NM*
Gary in SoFL - Monday, 25 March, 2013, at 2:35:10 pm
"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Re: Hope the car is covered up, Al
Al in Melbourne Beach - Wednesday, 27 March, 2013, at 3:47:53 pm
It's in the garage in FL. Here in the F150 4x4. It has come in handy!
There's no room at the Inn sad smiley
Joanne in OC - Monday, 25 March, 2013, at 8:03:49 pm
Switzerland Inn said they don't expect many more cancellations. And my name is too far down on the list.
Joanne
They will definitely have late cancellations
Boxsterra - Monday, 25 March, 2013, at 8:46:09 pm
They always do.
Re: They will definitely have late cancellations
Dave In MD - Wednesday, 27 March, 2013, at 7:35:07 pm
Boxsterra
They always do.

Unfortunately, it looks like we may be one of them. Not definite yet, but work is trying real hard to get in the way of BRBS this year. sad smiley angry smiley

We were wait listed with the hotel last year for an upgrade and got it. There's a good bit of changes in the reservations in the month before the start.

Dave - 06 987 S coupe SG/NL; gone (but still my first love): 03 986 AS/GG/BK;
the wait list longer and even figuring with the cancellations that are expected, they won't be able to accommodate everyone on the list.

Joanne
I just canceled my room today........
jg wnc - Thursday, 4 April, 2013, at 4:03:46 pm
So someone should be getting a call from Switzerland Inn that a room has opened up.

Hate to miss this year. See ya'll in 2014!
Re: There's no room at the Inn sad smiley
EricG - Tuesday, 26 March, 2013, at 5:09:21 pm
Joanne,

My wife and I are in the same situation, we're on the list but far down of it.

We thought of renting a motorcycle lodge (they have some left) but they only do single occupency, their reason is that it is a double bed and not queen. That was not a issue for us, but they dont do doubles.

So we're kinda stuck at looking around outside the resort, which we don't wanna do, but hey !|

Hopefully, they will get 20 cancelation or so, allowing us to change our travel arrangement.

BTW, anyone here would recommend another place than the Little Switzerland INN ?

E.
Trip Advisor - Alpine Inn

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Re: Are you ready for BrrrrrrrBS
KevinR-MedinaOhio - Monday, 25 March, 2013, at 9:56:44 pm
It looks the same up here. Last year, the Pcar hit the road on March 22nd. This year, who knows. angry smiley

Driving a new-to-me '09S in Aqua Blue Metallic. It does .5 past light speed. I made the Kessel run in less than 12-parsecs.
Motto: If you have your top up, that storm outside had better have a name!
Motto 2: Having the top up on a convertible is an oxymoron. Don't be a (oxy)moron.
Jaay - Tuesday, 26 March, 2013, at 9:43:15 pm
We stayed for the past two years at the big lynn down the road. It's like sleeping in the extra room at your grandmothers house smiling smiley
Mark from SC - Monday, 1 April, 2013, at 7:47:43 am
Jaay
We stayed for the past two years at the big lynn down the road. It's like sleeping in the extra room at your grandmothers house smiling smiley

HaHa - that's a good way to describe it! However, does have some pretty awesome views - much better than Grandma's!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login