Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
folk all hope you and your loved ones stay dry and safe...seems to get nastier by the day...my part of aust is dry...
Thanks for the kind words - sorry I didn't reply earlier but I've only just got back from flooded out Brisbane and read your message - most places don't have electricity or phones as the microwave towers have dropped out.
My wife, daughter & I left early this week for Brisbane (90 miles away) as my daughter was going into hospital Monday morning - got there OK but very slowly as it was torrential rain all the way. We've had nearly 6 feet of rain in 4 weeks, and I'm talking monsoon rain. Getting back home was the problem but we managed to stay with my son for a couple of days untill the highway flooding abated.
The city's of Brisbane, Ipswich plus surrounding area's are completely unindated with water as some of you have seen, but luckily I'm perched on high ground and relatively safe - unlike some poor people who have lost everything as insurance companies are now running for cover bleating "Act of God", "flood damage is only from a leaking roof", "read the small print" etc etc.
Prepare yourself down South as the monsoons on its way......
Steve
Steve stay safe my friend, are there crocs around that area? i guess the cane toads are really pissed. Its on my bucket list to tour OZ. I was thinking me and Scarlet Johanson in a speed yellow gt 2 playing a little Robby Robinson and stopping to surf fish along the great barrier reef! So far the wife is OK with the fishing rod , grinning smiley
Yeah right, in your dreams - I doubt that you can afford Scarlet after your wife has finished with you and the err, fishing rod.....
No crocks this far south (by about 400km) but some wag photo shopped a big salty (indigenous Salt Water Crocodilus) onto a Brisbane river embankment yesterday....It caused a stir at the local TV network, but that's to expected at commercial television stations....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login