Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
Haven't seen this one before. Just a couple of translations 250 kph = 150 mph. 280 kph = 173 mph and this one only has PDK. Remember that the manual is a bit faster. smiling smiley

And, yes. This one has the upgraded sound system. cool smiley

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2013 08:24PM by Guenter in Ontario. (view changes)
You're right about the readability. In the night shot at the end of the video, the tach actually looks as if it has black face.

I agree about the sound track. I also like the editing. You actually see the car being driven rather than a lot of chopped up cutting in and out shots.

Guenter
2014 Boxster S
GT Silver, 6 Speed Manual, Bi-Xenons, Sports Suspension (lowers car 20mm), Porsche Sports Exhaust, Porsche Torque Vectoring, Auto Climate control, heated and vented seats, 20" Carrera S Wheels, Pedro's TechNoWind, Sport Design steering wheel, Roll bars in GT Silver
[www.cyberdesignconcepts.com]
Like presenting a Shakespeare play in the time period he intended:
[www.theonion.com]
They sure come up with some novel ideas. smiling smiley
Guenter in Ontario - Monday, 15 July, 2013, at 8:01:07 am
Laz
Like presenting a Shakespeare play in the time period he intended:
[www.theonion.com]
Love it. The lisc plate preamble "LB" stands for town of Ludwigsburg, a suburb north of Stuttgart. Leaving the left blinker on wasnt a mistake it is the way you let people know to "please" get the hell outta my way when traveling in the far left lane. This video makes one daydream of trading in the current boxster for the new one. Porsche should consider using this, or parts of it for commercial ads in the US. Superb work!
Have seen that guy and video before: not bad.
Laz - Wednesday, 17 July, 2013, at 12:52:45 pm
He's not the most articulate, or poetic (think Chris Harris for that,) but I keep in mind his English is a lot better than my nearly non-existent German. And he lets the car speak for itself, too.
Re: Have seen that guy and video before: not bad.
chris & 987 - Wednesday, 17 July, 2013, at 1:21:51 pm
didnt listen to any parts except for throttle samples...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login