Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
Looks like good news for some Arctic Silver fans
Guenter in Ontario - Wednesday, 12 January, 2011, at 10:54:56 am
I was just poking around the Porsche website and discovered that Arctic Silver is on the option list again for "standard" metalic colours. smiling bouncing smiley (not in Canada, though sad smiley - just US and China at this point.)

Hopefully, they're just in the process of updating the other country sites and bringing it back everywere.

BTW, Roger, nothing against your GT Silver. I love it. It's just the price of it on a new car.
It tides us over until the summer when we get to ride the real thing.

Hey Guenter, do you still have the link for Porsche's superb Boxster test drive where the viewer could place himself in, or behind, the car. It was great.
Porsche took that test drive one down. sad smiley

I've got one that we took while out for one of our Fall drives. Still trying to figure a way of attaching the video camera. My current camerawoman has trouble keeping the camera still ..mumbles something about hard to keep it still when I'm shifting, cornering and accelerating. grinning smiley Bumpy backroads don't help either.

It's short, but Flickr limits you to 90 seconds.

[flickr.com]
Still working on getting the CURVEN8R properly broken in. cool smiley
Seal Grey! Seal Grey!
Laz - Thursday, 13 January, 2011, at 10:27:08 am
Porsche should have a dead neutral medium gray metallic.

Minus 40 degrees... Is that Fahrenheit or Celsius?
While I like it on a Boxster
mikefocke, '01S Sanford, NC - Thursday, 13 January, 2011, at 1:20:39 pm
where it is spectacular, to me, is on a Cayman. I still remember the first time I saw a SG CS ... at a dealers and it was a customer's car. I just had to go up and tell him how beautiful I found it.

Colors are and individual choice so not everyone has to agree.
Ed from Long Island (Tampa)
05S Cobalt/Blue/Blue
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login