Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
What a difference a year makes.
Guenter in Ontario - Sunday, 8 September, 2013, at 8:19:07 pm
Bronte Harbour Marina September 9, 2012.

Bronte Harbour Marina September 8, 2013.

Guenter
2014 Boxster S
GT Silver, 6 Speed Manual, Bi-Xenons, Sports Suspension (lowers car 20mm), Porsche Sports Exhaust, Porsche Torque Vectoring, Auto Climate control, heated and vented seats, 20" Carrera S Wheels, Pedro's TechNoWind, Sport Design steering wheel, Roll bars in GT Silver
[www.cyberdesignconcepts.com]
Nice Guenter the trees look bigger this year and
DougW - Sunday, 8 September, 2013, at 9:24:12 pm
the new Boxster S looks pretty good too!
DougW
the new Boxster S looks pretty good too!

Not to mention the extra sunshine the new car brings. smiling smiley
Re: Nice Guenter the trees look bigger this year and
Roger987 - Monday, 9 September, 2013, at 7:29:17 pm
And more blue skies.
Re: What a difference a year makes.
BLKBOXS - Monday, 9 September, 2013, at 12:45:14 pm
Two Beautiful Cars Guenter..I am sure you are still sporting the proud father smile.grinning smiley

MIKELLIG
Gary in SoFL - Monday, 9 September, 2013, at 1:09:03 pm
Hard to fathom a $50,000 delta for two such similar and beautiful cars, but.....

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Guenter in Ontario - Monday, 9 September, 2013, at 7:11:06 pm
BLKBOXS
Two Beautiful Cars Guenter..I am sure you are still sporting the proud father smile.grinning smiley

...hmmmm guess it shows does it? smiling bouncing smiley
Great photos. This year makes a big difference for me as well. A year ago I was without a Boxster. My wife and I were vacationing in Bruges, Belgium when a 981 drove by. My wife ran down the narrow street to get a better look while she was asking "What is that car?" The Porsche, silver with top down, pulled into a parking spot and she got a good chance to admire the car and speak with the owner. Last February my back bothered me to the point that I couldn't sit in my Z3 for more than an hour, and we decided to go ahead with an offer on a 2009 Boxster in Kentucky that I saw on Autotrader. That car was sold, but we ended up with a better but more expensive Boxster in May. My wife never liked the Z3 that much, but the Boxster is a different story. She has fallen in love with the Boxster in a way that I never imagined. Originally, we had planned to drive our Boxster through the winter, but now we have decided to keep it in the garage. It's as much a question of resale value as anything. I always sell my cars myself, and I don't want to take the hit that would result from driving the car in the salt. I know at some point there is a 981 in our future.
m4240z - Monday, 9 September, 2013, at 4:11:27 pm
SteveJ (2010 987 base, manual trans)
Great photos. This year makes a big difference for me as well. A year ago I was without a Boxster. My wife and I were vacationing in Bruges, Belgium when a 981 drove by. My wife ran down the narrow street to get a better look while she was asking "What is that car?" The Porsche, silver with top down, pulled into a parking spot and she got a good chance to admire the car and speak with the owner. Last February my back bothered me to the point that I couldn't sit in my Z3 for more than an hour, and we decided to go ahead with an offer on a 2009 Boxster in Kentucky that I saw on Autotrader. That car was sold, but we ended up with a better but more expensive Boxster in May. My wife never liked the Z3 that much, but the Boxster is a different story. She has fallen in love with the Boxster in a way that I never imagined. Originally, we had planned to drive our Boxster through the winter, but now we have decided to keep it in the garage. It's as much a question of resale value as anything. I always sell my cars myself, and I don't want to take the hit that would result from driving the car in the salt. I know at some point there is a 981 in our future.

i wish my wife were as enamoured of the Boxster as your wife. My wife loved the look of the Boxster -- I remember the first time she saw one on the Autoroute in France -- top down, and we have a BMW 3 at the time, and she thought it was just a great car. When we came back from living in France, we no longer needed two four-seaters, so she thought my dream of a Porsche should be fulfilled.

I think she regrets it to a certain extent. I think she's a sport sedan kind of girl.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login