Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
Received a call to do a Porsche Focus Group
Joanne in OC - Tuesday, 26 November, 2013, at 8:00:22 pm
My gosh, they asked soooo many questions to see if I would qualify. I have no idea what the qualifications are, but they selected me.

It'll be in Irvine on Dec 6th. They pay $200 for 1 1/2 hours of discussion.

I think it will be very interesting, just hope they don't ask anything about customer satisfaction or service (then I'd really have alot to say)

Joanne
Re: Received a call to do a Porsche Focus Group
MikenOH - Tuesday, 26 November, 2013, at 8:32:24 pm
Good for you. All you can do is answer their questions honestly and let the chips fall where they may.
Crooster - Wednesday, 27 November, 2013, at 8:09:45 pm
Remember to let them know that you are extremely disappointed that the 991 GT3 is only available with PDK! ;-)
Guenter in Ontario - Wednesday, 27 November, 2013, at 8:20:42 pm
I agree with Mike. Answer the questions honestly. If they ask about your dealer experience. Let them know your experience (both positive and negative)

...and if you could put in a word for those of us who love manuals, it would be worth a beverage or two at BRBS. smiling smiley
Could not agree more!
Meredith in Atlanta - Thursday, 28 November, 2013, at 2:39:59 am
Wow, Guenter - I couldn't agree more! I had this conversation with my salesman- I will never want a PDK but it seems the wave of the future, and he indicated that it was inevitable!
Re: Could not agree more!
Guenter in Ontario - Thursday, 28 November, 2013, at 11:32:42 am
Yup. It is the wave of the future. I don't have a problem with it, as long as they continue to offer a manual. Unfortunately, eventually, they'll sell such a high percentage of PDK, they'll decide to drop the manual option. That's way I ordered my car, to make sure I could still get a manual.
Will do ..... looking forward to the beverage smileys with beer
Joanne in OC - Thursday, 28 November, 2013, at 2:52:22 am
I have been enjoying the PDK..... was really indecisive, but now with it, quite amazing to watch the car be so efficient. And it knows just what I want to do. Sometimes I think it knows before I do

Joanne
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login