Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Don't know where to start...
Meredith in Atlanta - Sunday, 8 December, 2013, at 1:41:03 pm
This is my 5th Porsche, and my favorite. It is a base 2010 (987.2?).... Boxster. I've had so many versions of this car (Tiptronic base, manual base, manual S, Cayman S) and now my 987.2 base. This is by far my favorite and I'm absolutely sure it is because I went almost 3 years in Volvos. I absolutely LOVE this car. I don't think I got permagrin until this car.

Just taking a moment to mention how great these cars are. Am about to get a ride in my friend/neighbor's first Porsche - A 2014 Cayman with PDK.

Cheers all - never lose sight of how fortunate we are to be in this family!
Yes, never lose sight of that! *NM*
grant - Sunday, 8 December, 2013, at 1:54:21 pm
Grant

gee-lenahan-at-gee-mail-dot-com
Re: Don't know where to start...
Guenter in Ontario - Sunday, 8 December, 2013, at 1:58:33 pm
My gosh, Mer - you could show just a little enthusiasm about owning a Boxster. grinning smiley

You're absolutely right. It is a special feeling you get when you're driving one and I always consider myself very lucky to be driving one.

Where to start? A twist of the key with me left hand always works for me. cool smiley

Hope you have a great drive with your friend. ....and, maybe once she gets off cloud 9 (maybe it's cloud 11 in a 981), she could post a picture or two for us? winking smiley
I now drive a 2009 C2S...... my 2000 S Boxster was more fun..... period. More connected, I could throttle steer more easily (lower speeds), speed was communicated. This 2009 911 is a super powerful GT car. Amazing..... but not as thrilling.

Peace
Bruce in Philly
As I telll my driving students....
jg wnc - Monday, 9 December, 2013, at 10:23:45 am
It is a lot more fun (and rewarding) to drive a slow car fast than it is to drive a fast car fast. And much more rewarding than driving a fast car slow!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login