Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Four years ago, and on another board I think, I told of buying a cheap battery for my 996. The retailer buys factory seconds or something (I was referred by a car dealer and my indy and certified mechanic approved). Anyway, it lasted four years so I wanted to head over and buy another one for about $70.

The only problem was my not-so-skilled motor club guy put the cables on wrong. I had visions of ordering a dozen (or more) electronic parts from a dealership, but the brief crank only blew a fuse in the panel and another behind the radio. And the mechanic now has a gift certificate to a restaurant he really likes.

I was going to use a trickle charger to get to the battery dealer, but then asked why join the motor club. I'm still asking -RH
I wouldn't join a motor club that would have me as a member. *NM*
Laz - Thursday, 12 December, 2013, at 3:08:29 pm
Minus 40 degrees... Is that Fahrenheit or Celsius?
Thanks, WC *NM*
grant - Friday, 13 December, 2013, at 5:50:37 pm
Grant

gee-lenahan-at-gee-mail-dot-com
You might want to thank Groucho for that one. *NM*
Laz - Friday, 13 December, 2013, at 5:59:50 pm
Minus 40 degrees... Is that Fahrenheit or Celsius?
I can't say I understand the comments on this topic, but that probably doesn't matter.

I can say that after being away for a (long) while, today is Friday and I didn't see a scan day thread. But I saw an IMS thread.

Finally, I moved some work in Germany this summer and could actually go to BRBS if that still happens.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login