Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
lunch break drive up to san simeon
Steve (Morro Bay) - Saturday, 22 January, 2011, at 6:05:47 pm
I've been on the central coast of california for months now, and today i finally took a break to go for a scenic drive. I really should do this more often.

[www.tapir.caltech.edu]

[www.tapir.caltech.edu]

[www.tapir.caltech.edu]

[www.tapir.caltech.edu]
I love the California coast!
NorminHouston - Saturday, 22 January, 2011, at 6:28:25 pm
Wish I lived closer.
Re: lunch break drive up to san simeon
EdSac - Saturday, 22 January, 2011, at 11:09:15 pm
Nice weather in CA this week. Hit 70 F here in Sacramento today. Put the top down today.

Those elephant seals are something.
It's just too much to post pictures of warm weather spots while many of us are suffering through much too much s**n.

And there's more of it on the way! angry smiley

I too miss California!

Regards,

Ed
smileys with beer

Ed from Long Island (Tampa)
05S Cobalt/Blue/Blue
It's 77 here in Palm Desert....
dennisafrompa - Sunday, 23 January, 2011, at 6:35:56 pm
....and the forecast for the next 10 days is,wait for it, 75 degrees and sunny,75 and sunny, 76 and sunny, 77 and....well you get the picture.
Paso? Or taking really long lunches!

Have you been tasting at the Edna Valley wineries?
Yeah - I'm working in SLO and living in Los Osos
Steve (Morro Bay) - Monday, 24 January, 2011, at 12:00:19 am
I got here last September. I was working so much for the first few months that I pretty much saw only my office & bed. It's great to finally start getting some spare time for checking out the area. Haven't been to the wineries yet, but have been Cambria. It's only about a half hour from my place to the elephant seals. I ought to update my username smiling smiley
Steve, you live in such a scenic part of the country. I'd be out driving for lunch every day and then again for a sunset drive.

On our California trip, we stayed one night in Pismo Beach. What a fantastic sunset we enjoyed overlooking the Pacific.

Ed... I live in Folsom. Washed the car on Saturday, but didn't get to drive him.

Noah (aka Spanky)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login