Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
2014 BRBS information starting to flow.
eicheldp - Sunday, 2 March, 2014, at 9:12:49 pm
I just stopped by the BRBS website and noticed the 2014 roster is listed along with a preliminary schedule.

[brbs.org]

smiling bouncing smiley Looking forward to this event!
Re: 2014 BRBS information starting to flow.
Guenter in Ontario - Sunday, 2 March, 2014, at 9:19:50 pm
Woohoo!!!! Only 87 days to go. smiling bouncing smiley
+1 Woohoo!!!! smiling bouncing smiley *NM*
Naples986 - Monday, 3 March, 2014, at 12:05:25 am
Can't wait! *NM*
Meredith in Atlanta - Tuesday, 4 March, 2014, at 2:23:21 pm
EricG - Wednesday, 5 March, 2014, at 11:57:48 pm
Signed up and ready !!!! Whoooooooohooooooo!!!!!
Are you driving this time? winking smiley *NM*
Pedro (Odessa, FL) - Thursday, 6 March, 2014, at 4:18:27 pm
Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
You're so right .......
Joanne in OC - Friday, 7 March, 2014, at 10:11:45 pm
I'm one of them. It took me awhile to get there, somehow I was upgrade to first class on the way home. That was the best, especially after I took the wrong turn and it took me 4 hours instead of 2 to get to Charlotte from Little Switzerland. Since I was on the parkway my GPS didn't work and didn't know where I was going and no maps since I was dependent on the GPS. I won't do that again!!!!

Joanne
Re: You're so right .......
KevinR-MedinaOhio - Saturday, 8 March, 2014, at 12:01:59 am
Joanne in OC
I'm one of them. It took me awhile to get there, somehow I was upgrade to first class on the way home. That was the best, especially after I took the wrong turn and it took me 4 hours instead of 2 to get to Charlotte from Little Switzerland. Since I was on the parkway my GPS didn't work and didn't know where I was going and no maps since I was dependent on the GPS. I won't do that again!!!!

Joanne

Although the GPS doesn't know Little Switzerland, it does know Spruce Pine, which is next door.

Driving a new-to-me '09S in Aqua Blue Metallic. It does .5 past light speed. I made the Kessel run in less than 12-parsecs.
Motto: If you have your top up, that storm outside had better have a name!
Motto 2: Having the top up on a convertible is an oxymoron. Don't be a (oxy)moron.
GPS is a great tool to help find gas stations and eateries on a trip. Also give a heads-up when turns are coming up, but I'd never rely solely on a GPS to take me into parts unknown.
I wish
Joanne in OC - Friday, 7 March, 2014, at 10:09:27 pm
I just started a new job so I don't have vacation time to make the drive. I see that Andy has signed up, I think he's driving from here. ...... I really wish I could and am looking forward to the day that I do smiling smiley

Joanne
KevinR-MedinaOhio - Saturday, 8 March, 2014, at 12:03:14 am
Oh, and we are signed up. This will be our third year.

Driving a new-to-me '09S in Aqua Blue Metallic. It does .5 past light speed. I made the Kessel run in less than 12-parsecs.
Motto: If you have your top up, that storm outside had better have a name!
Motto 2: Having the top up on a convertible is an oxymoron. Don't be a (oxy)moron.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login