Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
OK, it sounds like a odd request... but I just moved to the bay area (South Bay) and my apartment complex does not allow car washes.
I can use the self-service wash bays, but less than ideal if I need detail my car. So, I'm looking for someone in the area with a driveway, hose, and running water to let me detail my Boxster once every couple months. I have my own detailing supplies, etc.

In return, I can offer...the use of my Durametric Pro (coding & logging), Porter Cable DA buffer (& detailing supplies) and other know-how's on working on the the 987's (and possibly 997's): I've written up articles on disabling the TPMS, removing the 987 front bumper, remove center console, do short shifter install (987/997), R&R steering wheel. And I have done IPD+GT3 TB install, R&R the headers w/ high flow cats + muffler, oil/filter change, V1 hardwire, laser jammer install (they're illegal in CA), etc. I can also offer beer - they also seem popular amongst car people.

PM or post reply! Look forward to meeting others here!

Cris
You should also ask on the babblers board as I know quite a few members live in the south bay and peninsula.

[babblers.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login